Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking back to the census this morning and remebered I put 'Jedi' down as my religion and that it's down as an official religion cos so many people did it. It got me to wondering how many TSR members are also Jedi? I mean, we're students so we have nothing better to do than recreate our own monastic order right?

I was also wondering how many of us would have put Atheist or Agnostic if we hadn't put Jedi, and how many people of other denominations went for Jedi instead of their actual faith. I'd appreciate it if you could satisfy my curiosity

ReputationRep:
    By Jedi are talkin bout Star Wars? :hmmmm: :stupido2:

May the force be with you.

PS i kno its lame :ahhhhh: but im Bored....:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pocoyo)
    By Jedi are talkin bout Star Wars? :hmmmm: :stupido2:

May the force be with you.

PS i kno its lame :ahhhhh: but im Bored....:yawn:
    Well... we're hardly talking about the Good Housekeeping guide here are we :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just looked this up over on that free encyclopedia what everyone can edit (you know the one I mean ). Had a good old giggle at it too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_%28religion%29

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I'm one of about 400,000 people in the UK who are recognised as Jedi , although in my case I'm recognised as one as the clergy cos I put Jedi master (yes I'm just that sad)

ReputationRep:
    I heard their annual day is May the 4th.

ReputationRep:
    May the Force Be With You, Young Padawan

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to touch my light saber?

ReputationRep:
    No thanks.

Crazy Jedi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kam)
    No thanks.

Crazy Jedi!
    Oh go on, make me come to the dark side.

(HAHA)

ReputationRep:
    Im a sith

if jedi goes on the next census then in the interestof PC i demand sith does as well. *i have the fx darth maul lightsaber revel in my geek coolness*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)
    Im a sith

if jedi goes on the next census then in the interestof PC i demand sith does as well. *i have the fx darth maul lightsaber revel in my geek coolness*
    Yeh another jedi here, god that seems like ages ago since i filled that form in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperfect)
    Oh go on, make me come to the dark side.

(HAHA)
    Fair enough. Turn around and bend over. If you hear a lightsaber, it's just your imagination, alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Fair enough. Turn around and bend over. If you hear a lightsaber, it's just your imagination, alright?
    Ladies first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperfect)
    Ladies first.
    :reddy:

ReputationRep:
    :reddy:
    8====D :reddy:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, nice. Can we have a discussion about someones faith on this forum without it turning into gay jokes for once? /sarcasm:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knoxville2000)
    Lol, nice. Can we have a discussion about someones faith on this forum without it turning into gay jokes for once? /sarcasm:p:
    Gay?! See the under my postcount? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Gay?! See the under my postcount? :hmmm:
    So what's all this talk about a lightsaber? :p:

ReputationRep:
    You know, lightsaber, laser sword, its not a synonym for penis you know... honestly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.