Numerical question help

Watch this thread
Elmi
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Please answer the question attached

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
WhiteGroupMaths
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
My eyes hurt just from squinting at your screenshot. Might you have a larger and clearer image?

Peace.
Elmi
Rep:
(Original post by WhiteGroupMaths)
My eyes hurt just from squinting at your screenshot. Might you have a larger and clearer image?

Peace.
Q) At one time USA's consumer goods imports were projected to decrease at 20% per year from y+2 onwards. According to this projection, what would be the value (in $m USD) of USA's imports in Y+4

Graph shows 350m for Y+2, 330M for Y+3 and 300m for Y+4.
Elmi
Rep:
(Original post by WhiteGroupMaths)

Peace.
Is it 350 x 0.2 =70
350 - 70 = 280 first year

280 x 0.2 = 56
280 - 56 = 224 second year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (37)
69.81%
No (12)
22.64%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
7.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed