The Student Room Group

Is it wrong to want to be dominated by a girl sexually?

I'm a guy, and I've always wanted to be dominated by a curvy, taller girl during sex. Do you people find this weird or wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Why's that weird? If she's up for it too then it really shouldn't be weird at all!
Hi Guys, Finally Got An Interview. Should ayy Ask The Interviewer To Dominate Me? :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Why is it wrong? Being dominated in sex can be very thrilling and exciting
meh it's alright. I always wanted to be dominated and also dominate as well at different times. (with consent of course)
Original post by KarmaronLC
Hi Guys, Finally Got An Interview. Should ayy Ask The Interviewer To Dominate Me? :cool:

absurd comment
Reply 6
Nothing wrong with kinks
There's nothing at all wrong with it if you both consent to it.

Domination is often portrayed as being abusive or questionable but if both parties fully understand what it involves, they both consent and no one is forced to do anything they don't want to do then it's fine. As long as you respect each other in this way it's no one's business to judge what you do privately.
There's always at least mild domination in sex anyway e.g. who's on top/has control then it can get more intense from there. Nothing wrong with it mate, I hope you find the right girl that meets your needs.
Nope as long as both parties are consenting. It's portrayed as something weird but lots of people have the fantasy and act on it.
No, it's awesome, and loads of guys are into it.
Why would that be weird? Some like to dominate, some like to be dominated.
Nope,nothing wrong with that... I know some people can be confused and ashamed about such things but from my point of view it's normal, like absolutely normal.
Original post by Viridiana
Why would that be weird? Some like to dominate, some like to be dominated.

Some like both, switching roles once in a while.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy, and I've always wanted to be dominated by a curvy, taller girl during sex. Do you people find this weird or wrong?

Nope, a lot of people like it.

At least you're man enough to be able to admit these desires!
Original post by Vlad_Tepes
Some like both, switching roles once in a while.

Sure :smile: I just meant it's normal to like either (or both, indeed), if we had a world full of one type well it wouldn't be a happy world
Reply 16
You know it's not wrong.

So why are you asking it?
Ahh, I feel the same way, don't feel bad.
Original post by Anonymous

Nothing wrong at all, it just means that you enjoy being submissive.

I myself am the opposite, the more i'm able to dominate a woman, the more it gets me going.
If you ask me, I think that the people that have never tried it or are not going to try it are missing out on it.

Quick Reply

Latest