Want more information about this university?

Available student room in centre of Sheffield

Watch
iggybambam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Liberty court, ideal location for sheffield hallam students and brilliantly placed for nightlife, shopping and it's surrounded by some cracking pubs!
It's a great en suite room in a four bedroom flat with a newly fitted kitchen and fantastic facilities, very nice flat mates. £97 per week.
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No - I have already returned home (4)
18.18%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
27.27%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (1)
4.55%
No - I live at home during term anyway (4)
18.18%

Watched Threads