Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by General Mullet)
    I got negged for telling someone to go out and get some friends....
    Maybe its the Ed Norton avatar. Maybe you're saying things and you don't know it

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? People neg for stupid crap all the time. Do you really care? I know I don't.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't me who negged you... but you can't just say a flippent comment such as "get some friends".

People who are in that situation can't just go and make friends... it goes deeper than that. Prehaps (maybe not in this situation) the person has been bullied in the past therefore resulting in very low self esteem or maybe there's problems at home?

There's so many reasons why... and seriously if you think you can just "go out" and get friends your quite mistaken... people find it hard, just think before you post.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.