ashvarya2014
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey

Has anyone here done the GCSE Economics OCR May/June paper for Unit 3 (which includes globalisation, MNCs etc)? I need help on what's gonna come up, so please reply

If you have do you know roughly what topics will come up - I know that poverty came up but what qu? Please tell me if you remember, I need to revise for my mocks!
youreanutter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ashvarya2014)
Hey

Has anyone here done the GCSE Economics OCR May/June paper for Unit 3 (which includes globalisation, MNCs etc)? I need help on what's gonna come up, so please reply

If you have do you know roughly what topics will come up - I know that poverty came up but what qu? Please tell me if you remember, I need to revise for my mocks!
12 marker on how globalisation is good or bad for africa

10 marker on affects of poverty

6 marker on how interest rates affects balance of payments

12 marker on if the uk should join the eu
ashvarya2014
Rep:
?
Thanks so much Do you remember any other topics that came up in the May 2014 paper e.g. in relation to the stimulus provided or any definitions? Also, I am curious as to whether there were any 8 markers and if there was any questions on Multinational companies, exchange rates, how a strong or weak pound affects international competitiveness or anything about the different policies such as supply side, interest rate, fiscal or monetary policy, or if there was anything about the Balance of payments deficit etc? Please do let me know, your help will be much appreciated
ashvarya2014
Rep:
?
Lol none of the topics you mentioned came up, but oh well I still did well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (2)
100%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (0)
0%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (0)
0%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (0)
0%
I haven't started researching yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads