Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Nah. I don't dislike many, but there are some who just seem to spam the forum a lot more than is absolutely necessary. It is rather worse than those people who merely speak to hear the sound of their own voice. As for Tinykates question about why I started the thread. I am one of the few who has always seemed to like Mr White, and he is only human after all as the next poster said. *shrugs* Sometimes making a big deal about nothing can be good. Provided people see it that way I guess.
    i can see it that way. i just found it ironic that you were complaining about spammers in your own thread entitled 'Mr White has a girlfriend'. i don't mind at all, and I've always like him too

ReputationRep:
    poor mr white, cant even have a gf without being discussed about.Well Mr white i wont question you!

So is she fit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    What? I'm having an affair with him! Someone find me a reporter I can give them an Exclusive!
    No way! He told me I was the only one. How else would one get promoted so often (he says I'm going to become a 7).

Hmm, actually I don't think he really likes me. You can have him.

ReputationRep:
    i am gay :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Did she come with a puncture repair kit?
    Oooh, that is catty! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Nah. I don't dislike many, but there are some who just seem to spam the forum a lot more than is absolutely necessary. It is rather worse than those people who merely speak to hear the sound of their own voice. As for Tinykates question about why I started the thread. I am one of the few who has always seemed to like Mr White, and he is only human after all as the next poster said. *shrugs* Sometimes making a big deal about nothing can be good. Provided people see it that way I guess.
    People do take an interest in Whitey, like it or not, he is a personality of this place after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischof)
    who the **** are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Did she come with a puncture repair kit?
    I don't get it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischof)
    :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: whoa! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Oooh, that is catty! :cool:
    but funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)
    :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: whoa! :eek:
    thats not me its eric bischof (my stalker)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    but funny
    Of course I shall add that to my phrase bank

ReputationRep:
    No way! He told me I was the only one. How else would one get promoted so often (he says I'm going to become a 7).

Hmm, actually I don't think he really likes me. You can have him.
    I don't think I could ever get used to his beautiful face...and his lovely malignity. I think I'll remain with my current partner thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I don't get it...
    inflatable (sp, lol) doll I'm guessing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    thats not me its eric bischof (my stalker)
    We don't believe you.

ReputationRep:
    Of course I shall add that to my phrase bank
    What other phrases have you in there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    People do take an interest in Whitey, like it or not, he is a personality of this place after all.
    He certainly is. Just look at this mundane thread. It hit double figures within 2 minutes. All owing to Mr White and his pressence on the forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I don't think I could ever get used to his beautiful face...and his lovely malignity. I think I'll remain with my current partner thanks very much
    Oh well aren't you greedy then? There was me giving him away, and letting you have him and you already have another man.

ReputationRep:
    We don't believe you.
    f and double f, the name's different... although Eric Bischoff may have two users.... hmmmmm :confused:

ReputationRep:
    We don't believe you.
    well how can i be logged on at the same time as eric bischof then?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.