The Student Room Group

Help - career advice! def

Hello all, this is my first post on here so please bear with :smile:

I got 4A's, 7B's and 2C's at GCSE and now in my AS year studying Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Religious Studies expecting to get 4A's (or maybe 3A's and a B). I know they're a step up from my GCSE's but I had a few problems going on back then, haha.

I was just wondering, with these A Level choices, what degrees/jobs would I be able to do? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by _ali
Hello all, this is my first post on here so please bear with :smile:

I got 4A's, 7B's and 2C's at GCSE and now in my AS year studying Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Religious Studies expecting to get 4A's (or maybe 3A's and a B). I know they're a step up from my GCSE's but I had a few problems going on back then, haha.

I was just wondering, with these A Level choices, what degrees/jobs would I be able to do? :smile:

Your A Levels are nice, in that you'll find they don't really limit your choices too much. You might find it handy to read job profiles to see a wide range of careers and the skills needed, or this site has a nice quiz.
You're options don't really limit your career choices, as long as you focus on your studies and achieving the grades predicted you should have no trouble finding a career with these A Levels.
It's more about what you enjoy. Which of your subjects do you most enjoy? What aspects of the subjects do you enjoy?

Quick Reply

Latest