geography case studies

Watch
aamirac
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
what is the best way of learning all the case studies in geography GCSE as there is quite a lot of them and i have tried flash cards and colour co-ordination and its still not going into my brain. Any advice on how i can be tackling these case studies???

Zeetingman
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Here are a list of options you can keep rewriting it...or record yourself reading the casestudy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
lizmoo0721
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aamirac)
what is the best way of learning all the case studies in geography GCSE as there is quite a lot of them and i have tried flash cards and colour co-ordination and its still not going into my brain. Any advice on how i can be tackling these case studies???
Im currently doing A2 geography! When doing case studies I change the figures from, for example 34.3 to 35, it just makes it easier to memorise and the examiner isn't going to go and check if you're right!
Also you only need one case study for a topic, I know most books give you two or three but if you know one in good detail you will get the marks!

(Thats what I did anyway because I am so bad at memorising!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.44%
Okay (114)
29.08%
A bit lacking (149)
38.01%
Not good at all (92)
23.47%

Watched Threads