Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cold callers?
Reply 2
deep breathe back at them

or start talking a load of rubbish to scare them
Reply 3
i used 2 do thaqt for a job...
make it obvious i'm in the house (switch lights on, play music etc) and that i know theyre there but then dont answer the door. Its funny to watch what they do.
Womble548
Well, what do you do to cold callers?

We get loads here and I normally just pretend to get my mum/dad and then leave to phone for 10 minutes.

what are cold callers?
Reply 6
queen-of-pain
make it obvious i'm in the house (switch lights on, play music etc) and that i know theyre there but then dont answer the door. Its funny to watch what they do.

i didnt go door to door, just on the fone i mean
Reply 7
cold callers are people who phone you and try to sell you things. They can come to the door but that rarely happens except for jahovus witnesses.

Is cold callers the right term? Thats what i call them
Reply 8
Womble548
cold callers are people who phone you and try to sell you things. They can come to the door but that rarely happens except for jahovus witnesses.

Annoying is what I call them :smile:. Tell them you're not interested and hang up.
Reply 9
my friend says "I'll go get the owner of the house, I'm just his son" and puts the phone on a table and walks off and leaves it... one guy hung around for half an hour one time, was very funny.
Reply 10
rednirt
my friend says "I'll go get the owner of the house, I'm just his son" and puts the phone on a table and walks off and leaves it... one guy hung around for half an hour one time, was very funny.

lol
Reply 11
if somebody docks on my door and says

"Want any double glazin' mate"

I say:

"yeah hang on a minute I will just get my mum"

I then come back with a bucket of hot water and say

"Are you sick of people telling you to get a proper job, well you you have, you're hot caller" I then pour the boiling hot water on their head!

So wish I had the guts to do this!
Reply 12
Womble548

jehova's witnesses are bloody funny to chat to. The last couple who came here i ended up chatting to for about half an hour.
Reply 13
rednirt

ah thats one to try,

u could use one of those arine sounds boards to reply (if u r near a comp).
Reply 14
nah, if i'm in a bad mood, i just huff and puff and slam that phone down

they call me the big bad wolf round here, :smile:

[edit]lol, just read my post. it's really sad!!![/edit]
Reply 15
Dickie
jehova's witnesses are bloody funny to chat to. The last couple who came here i ended up chatting to for about half an hour.

yeah i like them, they always give you free magazines and it nice to talk to them properly.
My old dinner lady and my best friend are both them and they said that some people were really mean, so i always make an effort now :smile:
If they are selling conservatories, tell them u have 5 already and dont want another yet. lol
xox
Reply 17
rednirt
yeah i like them, they always give you free magazines and it nice to talk to them properly.
My old dinner lady and my best friend are both them and they said that some people were really mean, so i always make an effort now :smile:

free magazines?!

i feel cheated now
Reply 18
Dickie
free magazines?!

i feel cheated now

oh yeah, the watch tower is one... i always seem to get accosted when walking to the trainstation on the way to my boyfs house, it gives me something to read.

As for some next time, you know you want to! :cool:
Reply 19
Tell them to fuc* off normally.

Latest

Trending

Trending