The Student Room Group

confused about a girl...what should i do?

well basically...i'm at uni, and i met this girl in a bar/club because she was in the society i'd joined, and she was really nice and lovely. Later, after everyone had parted, she texts me and tells me that she wished she had kissed me. I kind of stressed out and felt really bad because i didn't like her in that way but i thought well she was drunk so maybe...but then she text me in the morning too. There was another pub crawl that i was going on that i knew she'd be there at, and she'd invited me aswell, so i went with my friends and it was good but when i saw her i was just a little quiet and things...and i started to think that maybe i did like her, i felt something anyway. And well basically i got very very very drunk and kissed her, just normally, but still.

I felt really bad about it and text her apologising lol she text me back saying i just think it would be awesome if we could just be friends for now. I text her back saying the same kind of thing. See, now this made me a little cross....because why would she say that and then do that?? I just thought, okay just forget about it, ignor it, just don't bother. But then she texts me all next morning with a comment that i looked good in this stupid hat i wore for about a second, but that could just have been any normal comment. But what the HELL is going on? I don't really know what to do...do i just keep being friends with her then or...well, i dont really know of any other option.

Just advice would be nice guys :redface: I don't know if this makes any difference or not, but we're both girls and gay so...
Reply 1
Maybe she was embarrassed about the kiss? Felt guilty or something?
Sounds like she has some feelings towards you and is maybe a bit apprehensive because she doesn't want you to freak out maybe?
If you have feelings for her or want anything more then friendship, just tell her.
Maybe ask what she really thought when you both kissed. If she is happy to just be friends or not.
Reply 2
We as men, shall never truly understand the woman. Trust me.
I thought i was in love with a Korean, then a Thai and finaly a French girl.

All of them were like, mixed up, lost and deeply confused feelings. And never got to GF status.

I say, wait a few hours and some more post will be on this thread and proper answers will be coming in.
Reply 3
Yeah, yeah okay...well i'll wait then, thank you though!
How long has she been gay for? She may just be experimenting or assuring herself of how serious you are. If she knows you are she has nothing to lose, I'm assuming for a recently gay girl it's hard to know what to do exactly :confused: x
Reply 5
Sounds like she's either still confused, or is messing you about.

Either way, I wouldn't push it.
Reply 6
maybe it was the sight of u drunk?

Latest

Trending

Trending