Megsiie1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I applied to several Unis and have got offers from 4 of them and i think i want to accept Glyndwr and South Wales but not sure which will be my firm and which will be my insurance. Can I apply for accomodation at both or only the one I choose as my firm??
Binary Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Megsiie1)
I applied to several Unis and have got offers from 4 of them and i think i want to accept Glyndwr and South Wales but not sure which will be my firm and which will be my insurance. Can I apply for accomodation at both or only the one I choose as my firm??

I would only apply for accommodation for the university you really want to go to (your firm), applying to both won't hurt but it'd be pointless unless you're paying for a month upfront for both of the universities.
Megsiie1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Binary Freak)
I would only apply for accommodation for the university you really want to go to (your firm), applying to both won't hurt but it'd be pointless unless you're paying for a month upfront for both of the universities.
The thing is I don't know which one I want to be my firm :/ There were good points and not so good points about both - they we pretty much equal. And also one of the halls in Glyndwr (Cheaper, but not by much) wasn't as good as the other one and i'm scared that if I don't apply there then I will end up in the cheaper one...and I didn't see the accomodation a USW...
Glyndwr University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Megsiie1,

We do have a number of options regarding accommodation. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our accommodation team at [email protected]

If you want more information on which accommodation would be best for you we have information online at http://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/en/Accommodation/

If you were to study at the Wrexham campus you have 3 options. Wrexham Village our newest accommodation, based less than a 2 minutes walk away. Student Village, our on-campus residence and Snowdon Hall, 15 minutes walk away from campus.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (675)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads