GCSE Geography B Unit 2 [2014]

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Camerxn
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I had done Unit 1 on Wednesday, and I'm doing Unit 2 (People and the Planet) tomorrow. I hear it's quite challenging similar to the first paper, so any tips?

EDIT: Edexcel as Exam board
bysophiax
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Camerxn)
So I had done Unit 1 on Wednesday, and I'm doing Unit 2 (People and the Planet) tomorrow. I hear it's quite challenging similar to the first paper, so any tips?

EDIT: Edexcel as Exam board
hey, i have unit 1 and 2 mock on monday?? Do u remember anything of what was on unit 1??? edexcel geography B gcse 2014
bysophiax
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bysophiax)
hey, i have unit 1 and 2 mock on monday?? Do u remember anything of what was on unit 1??? edexcel geography B gcse 2014
ive done unit 3 geog B edexcel 2014. I'll swap unit 3 questions for unit1+2??
karmacrunch
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
ive done unit 3 geog B edexcel 2014. I'll swap unit 3 questions for unit1+2??
Stop trying to cheat.

(Original post by Gingerbread101)
x
Posted from TSR Mobile
bysophiax
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by karmacrunch)
Stop trying to cheat.Posted from TSR Mobile

why r u on this thread then?
karmacrunch
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
why r u on this thread then?
1. I'm in Y10. :rolleyes:
2. So many people have started threads like this now so it's not difficult to know that you're wanting to cheat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bysophiax
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
1. I'm in Y10. :rolleyes:
2. So many people have started threads like this now so it's not difficult to know that you're wanting to cheat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you're in year10 why do u even care. wtf
karmacrunch
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
if you're in year10 why do u even care. wtf
Why does it matter that I'm in Year 10? What if I was in Y11 or in the years above? It's because I have a conscience and I'm thinking about the people who will have a disadvantage on this exam because of you having an unfair advantage.

Stop cheating. It's so stupid, I don't understand why so many people are attempting to do it!! There's no point. :erm:

(Original post by usycool1)
x
Posted from TSR Mobile
bysophiax
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Why does it matter that I'm in Year 10? What if I was in Y11 or in the years above? It's because I have a conscience and I'm thinking about the people who will have a disadvantage on this exam because of you having an unfair advantage.

Stop cheating. It's so stupid, I don't understand why so many people are attempting to do it!! There's no point. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well people that dont want to know the questions wont even be on this thread//searching for threads like this. Its my own decision to know the questions before hand. Why are you getting involved when you dont need to. goodbye.
Gingerbread101
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Well people that dont want to know the questions wont even be on this thread//searching for threads like this. Its my own decision to know the questions before hand. Why are you getting involved when you dont need to. goodbye.
TSR is not a platform for cheating in your mocks, whether you wish to or not. This is strictly against our rules, which we uphold very strongly. By knowing the questions beforehand, doing a mock is completely pointless and will give your teachers false information about your capabilities.
Please do not attempt to use TSR to ask for questions, mark schemes or answers of the papers being used in your mocks.

Although the initial intention of this thread by the OP was not to cheat, I'm going to have to close this thread. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me by PM, do not be argumentative towards users who are abiding by our rules.

Thread closed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
7.06%
October 2021 (189)
45.99%
November 2021 (42)
10.22%
December 2021 (54)
13.14%
January 2021 (45)
10.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.49%