A Fun Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avogadro6.02257)
    :tumble:

Wassuupppppppppppppppppp

just question, the fun here didn't last long

ReputationRep:
    I was just amusing myself with this...http://www.viz.co.uk/?domain=viz&pag...%3D1%26id%3D39

for those easily offended its a queen mamagotchi, basically a tamagotchi of the queen mother so you may not want to use it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    i suppose it was a general question so for those people less cool than us i was speaking Chinese (Mandarin) and Swedish
    I resent that accusation :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    I resent that accusation :hmpf:
    by 'us' i meant people already in this thread oops, best not to insult super best friends

ReputationRep:
    i suppose it was a general question so for those people less cool than us i was speaking Chinese (Mandarin) and Swedish

i can't answer that..not like i would say that my mother tongue is obscure...

but then is any language obscure?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    by 'us' i meant people already in this thread oops, best not to insult super best friends
    ;grin; I'll let you off you silver tongued...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankan)
    i can't answer that..not like i would say that my mother tongue is obscure...

but then is any language obscure?
    :rolleyes:
    okay maybe obscure is the wrong word...perhaps what language would you be most surprised at my being able to speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    ;grin; I'll let you off you silver tongued...
    thanks wouldn't want to lose my best friends minutes after gaining them would i

ReputationRep:
    okay maybe obscure is the wrong word...perhaps what language would you be most surprised at my being able to speak

Mandarin, no doubt about it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Obscurity is relative; hence perfectly OK to say in this context.

ReputationRep:
    where did my few real friends go?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still here, my quest for fun led me to the furthest reaches of tsr, that is, to search through H&R and laugh at peoples problems :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still here, my quest for fun led me to the furthest reaches of tsr, that is, to search through H&R and laugh at peoples problems :p:

that's just outrageous :eek: have you never posted to search aid there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankan)
    that's just outrageous :eek: have you never posted to search aid there?
    i was considering it earlier

but no, i havn't, the most i have done is participate in MadVlad's "*******ize a H&R thread" thread that was alot of fun until it got moderated

oh and i wasn't actually doing that, i'm nice really

ReputationRep:
    i was considering it earlier

but no, i havn't, the most i have done is participate in MadVlad's "*******ize a H&R thread" thread that was alot of fun until it got moderated

oh and i wasn't actually doing that, i'm nice really

oh sure you are. as if i haden't seen you laugh (maybe too) hearty to the poor peoples issues.

i am so looking forward to your post on H&R now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankan)
    oh sure you are. as if i haden't seen you laugh (maybe too) hearty to the poor peoples issues.

i am so looking forward to your post on H&R now
    yeah i bet you are, waiting for me to bear my soul to tsr (albeit anonymously) and be laughed at, you'll be there too giving me a taste of my own medicine :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i bet you are, waiting for me to bear my soul to tsr (albeit anonymously) and be laughed at, you'll be there too giving me a taste of my own medicine :p:

no i wouldn't, i would give you some real advise to the problem you're "suffering" from. at least i'll do my best to help :love:

ReputationRep:
    we shall see :p:

i almost wish i had my essay to do again, at least i had something to do that way

ReputationRep:
    Hey Alex! Remember me?

ReputationRep:
    we shall see :p:

i almost wish i had my essay to do again, at least i had something to do that way

ah yes well i seriously doubt it. you didn't seem all that eager when you were writing it. nor the cv..be happy it's over and engage with the glorious and attractive world of the internet..:p:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.