The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
16, and I don't regret it in the slightest :smile:

Originally posted by Anonymous
oh okay
maybe you're very choosy?

I wouldnt say that.. I'm not living in some fantasy world..waiting for the 'perfect' guy -- i'm not niave.
I just dont want to regret something - that to me is a big deal.
Anonymous
oh, why do you consider one night stands immoral?
religion?

No.

I actually dont. I post stuff without thinking about it.

One-Night stands seem very slutty. Of course, I'm 17 so I know nothing about the matter :frown:

Originally Posted by mynameiscal
To be fair, I think advice is better (and more convincing) when not anonymous.. waiting for the right person doesn't necessarily mean your choosy

:flowers: thanks
Reply 204
this thread seems to have completely different results form the virginity thread we had some days ago
Reply 205
oooohhh nooo ive just moved into uni n we wer playin drinkin games the other nite n it got onto who had lost their virginity n i felt soooooo awkward n just kept quiet prayin no1 would look at me!!!!!!
oxkimxo
oooohhh nooo ive just moved into uni n we wer playin drinkin games the other nite n it got onto who had lost their virginity n i felt soooooo awkward n just kept quiet prayin no1 would look at me!!!!!!

But why? Because you haven't?

Part of me wishes I could be one of the people to say I haven't....it was a simpler time:p:
Reply 207
Lost it at 19, this year and I did not regret it :smile: <3
I waited :smile:
I was 19 and I don't regret it at all as I waited for the right person :smile:
I feel really irresponsible after reading all your comments! I lost mine at 14 and was that uncomfortable with how it went and the situation, (as calum said) i renewed it and waited until i was 16 to try it all again. The 2nd time was much better all round...

x
Also, on the point where ppl are having a go, I think you should give them a break. Luckily i was in a situation where i knew i could trust the person and it all just happened. But i have to agree, its way better when you're older. If you're that uncomfortable being asked about your virginity, then dont play is all i can suggest, or lie - but thats wrong!!
You should be proud at the fact you have waited. I know plenty of people (whom happen to have kids at 17) who wish they'd waited!
DannyOwens
I feel really irresponsible after reading all your comments! I lost mine at 14 and was that uncomfortable with how it went and the situation, (as calum said) i renewed it and waited until i was 16 to try it all again. The 2nd time was much better all round...

x

Renewing it is the way forward..... mine's born again
Still a virgin at just 18.

Very nearly lost it at 17 during a drunken threesome with a couple of year 11 girls (a girl I had briefly gone out with and her best friend). I regretted it enough what I did and the consequences of it and so surely I would have felt even worse if circumstances had been ever so slightly different and I had gone all the way with one of them.

So now I hope to lose it while not completely drunk (however unrealistic that sounds)....anyway, uni a fresh start and whatnot.
Reply 213
Lost it this year at 16. No regrets at all - was in a stable relationship and im still with the guy! Although most people I know that are my age are still virgins...so it does seem a little early.. :s-smilie:
14, regret it like hell cos i didn't think much of sex bk then so i just lost it to someone i was only going out with for like 2 weeks, i wish i'd saved it for someone special would still be a virgin now if i had lol. Though there is alot of emphasis on u losing ur virginity wait and make it rememberal and not a drunken night out or something like that. Once u get the special time over with u can do it whenever and with whomever u want then :P (only joking btw lol)
Reply 215
Still with the guy I lost it with at 16 - now 18. Do not regret it one little bit
I was 18, just at uni a few months. I suppose now I think I should regret it but I don't. I've never seen it as a big deal though, I'm not sure why as I'm quite a romantic person. I'm also cynical as hell so maybe that balances it up! It was a guy I wasn't even seeing, didn't know that well and I wasn't drunk so I guess I had no excuse. He told me before he even got out of my bed not to tell anyone as he didn't want his gf finding out (I didn't know about her btw).... so it's probably just as well I'm cynical and never expect anything! :rolleyes:
Reply 217
a second virginity? what exactly is that?
~haze~
a second virginity? what exactly is that?

When you're not especially happy with the way the first one turned out....I know it's not technically valid, but it makes me feel better.:p:

I'm from a very religious family. Guilt is my thing...:redface:
Reply 219
mynameiscal
When you're not especially happy with the way the first one turned out....I know it's not technically valid, but it makes me feel better.:p:

I'm from a very religious family. Guilt is my thing...:redface:

oh you're not an evangelical protestant are you by any chance? they have that i think. actually i just googled this thing and the results suggested that.
and unless you're catholic/muslim,I don't think the CoE is against it.

Latest

Trending

Trending