Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hmm so I believe

People are going to have sex *come what may*, they try to find ways to share intimacy with another person without compromizing their religous or moral beliefs, I have an American friend, and she certainly puts it about campus. Ahhhh! But she is still a virgin, because she hasn't had vaginal sex, so therefore what state is her rectum in?

Incidences of rectal fissures and tears are on on the increase amongst College kids in the US.

Surely that can't be healthy?
    Not to mention, it's easier to catch STIs through anal sex than vaginal sex. Personally I just think they're being very two faced and superficial.

ReputationRep:
    Not to mention, it's easier to catch STIs through anal sex than vaginal sex. Personally I just think they're being very two faced and superficial.
    I think a lot of them are stupidly taking on an ideal they can't handle. Some people just can't do abstinence and they shouldn't have to if they don't want to, I imagine strict religious parents are part of the problem.
    It really should just be down to choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keziah)
    I was 18, and no, I don't regret it.

I'm a Christian, and I don't think there's anything wrong with what I'm doing, personally.
    well if you're Anglican you don't need to bothered anyway, because the church is fine with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    a quick question. How do girls see a guy who is a virgin? I was told by someone that its more respectable but at the same time I can't help but think it would be seen as a laughing point or as some area of inadequacy. And what about if you did get into some heat of the moment thing, how understandable are girls going to be if lets say you cannot preform to their expectations?!
    Three out of the four guys that i've slept with have all been virgins and I didn't think any differently of them than the one that wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Still a virgin! Looking forward to it... Im wet
    That american girl's poo must slide out by now.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantthinkofacoolusername)
    No I haven't either - everyone who's ever wanted to sleep with me has been a ****** and I knew I'd regret it so I just didn't do it.
    It's not a big deal, way more people are virgins than let on (or at least wish they were...)
    Amen to that. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco6)
    well if you're Anglican you don't need to bothered anyway, because the church is fine with it.
    Someone said that they still tend to frown upon it, but are not officially against it. But if they are not against it, but the Bible is, what do the devout Anglicans follow/believe?

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by icantthinkofacoolusername
    No I haven't either - everyone who's ever wanted to sleep with me has been a ****** and I knew I'd regret it so I just didn't do it.
    It's not a big deal, way more people are virgins than let on (or at least wish they were...)
    :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Woah, why did this get dragged up?

I kind of feel hypocitical now you're all quoting that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantthinkofacoolusername)

I kind of feel hypocitical now you're all quoting that.

how so?

ReputationRep:
    i was 18 with someone i worked with, he told a load of people and then i quit lol

i don't regret it coz its one of the experiances that has been the making of me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_woo)
    how so?
    Well I think I lost it not long after that on a one off hook up.

Don't regret it though so I guess it still goes with what I was saying.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with that.. if you dont regret it then thats fine.

But you are right.. well i think so.. that alot more people are virgins than let on.. or wish they were.

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity a week before my 17th birthday.
    I dont regret it for a second. Im still with him a year and a half later

ReputationRep:
    I really doubt those who regret it would admit it here on a forum.

ReputationRep:
    I did.

Not so much now, but for about a year afterwards

ReputationRep:
    I'm still a virgin marry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piknik)
    I really doubt those who regret it would admit it here on a forum.

You'd be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_woo)
    You'd be surprised.
    A lot of people wouldn't admit it, although some do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel156)
    A lot of people wouldn't admit it, although some do.

I know alot of people wouldn't. for some reason they seem ashamed of it -- but.. there are a few that will.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.