ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex_K)
    Best method- Flaming chainsaw launcher.
    Very impressive, 9.7

ReputationRep:
    flamethrower plus nail gun with rapid fire
    little buggers need executing

ReputationRep:
    Ridiculous, they are released on bail for a murder? LOL what is this world coming too?

Intense torture and death are the way to go for these scum.

ReputationRep:
    Putting them in prison will not do anything, because when they finally get out they will just do the same thing again and again. Also, they will always have some little ******** looking up to them, as some sort of role-model, which is why in these gangs of 16-19 year olds, there is kids as young as 10 doing their dirty work.

ReputationRep:
    Lobotomy.

ReputationRep:
    /\/\/\/\ would that make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    Chav "Final Solution", anyone?
    Congratualtions Adolf...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipmapped)
    Lobotomy.
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    /\/\/\/\ would that make a difference?
    Thankfully, yes.

They'd become so mindless that we could use them for free manual labour.

Woo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Bear)
    I'd love to see some chavs pick a fight with me. When the first one went down with his nose in his brain the others would run like the cowards they are.
    That's quite fitting considering your name - 'The Bear' :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol The Bear is a legend from what I've seen. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Ridiculous, they are released on bail for a murder? LOL what is this world coming too?
    I agree. It worries me that I could be sitting beside these people on the bus one day without even knowing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo72)
    At the end of my road there is a local Tesco express. There are always gangs of chavs hanging around casuing trouble. They once beat up someone I know because he didn't have a cigarette to give them. Now they gave gone one step far and actually murdered someone. Its quite sad but in a way I am glad something has happened so the cops will actually sit up and do somehting. They are all around 13-15.

What do you think will happen? I bet they will get silly detenion orders or something. Whats the worst that could happen?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/6049970.stm

A man who was attacked outside a Southampton supermarket has died as a result of his injuries.

The victim, 40, died at Southampton General Hospital at 1800 BST on Friday, three days after being set upon near Tesco Express in the Millbrook area.

The local man, who has not yet been identified, was assaulted while walking home with his girlfriend along Green Park Road.

A 15-year-old boy, arrested in connection, remains in police custody.

Four other boys and a girl, aged between 13 and 15, who were arrested in connection with the attack, have been released on police bail.

Police said the assault followed "an altercation" outside the store.

The victim managed to return home after the attack thinking he had only received minor injuries, but he later collapsed and was found by his partner.

He underwent emergency surgery for a head wound.

Police have now launched a murder investigation and have appealed for anyone who was in the Tesco Express store between 1830 and 1930 BST on Tuesday to contact them.
    Murder is a serious offence (obviously). There is no getting away from it. Provided they have evidence against them they can only get manslaughter or murder surely (and deserve it as well) the result I guess would be many years in a youth detention centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)

Intense torture and death are the way to go for these scum.
    Presumably the murderer was one person. Accomplace to murder is not as serious an offence and therefore it is probably possible to get bail for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Presumably the murderer was one person. Accomplace to murder is not as serious an offence and therefore it is probably possible to get bail for it.
    Whether you're being charged with killing someone or helping to kill someone, I'd still say that they're a danger to their community, so surely they shouldn't get bail?

Bonkers

ReputationRep:
    F***ing chavs :mad:

A group of 20 chavs approached 2 of my friends, 10 of them starting laying into them :mad:. One ran up to my other friend who was walking ahead, my friend punched him hard in the face, then threw him into a car, the chav was laying on the floor, and my friend properly jumped ONTO his head (massive guy, 6ft tall :eek:). Then ran like hell! He bloody deserved that, don't care even if he cracked his head, they're complete scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy20)
    Whether you're being charged with killing someone or helping to kill someone, I'd still say that they're a danger to their community, so surely they shouldn't get bail?

Bonkers
    I didn't say I agreed with it. It is indeed madness, but such is our legal system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    It's pretty much the same thing in my book. They have helped kill someone. The blood is just as much on their hands.

ReputationRep:
    It's stuff like this that really makes you feel so angry towards the world we live in today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Chav "Final Solution", anyone?
    yes, they really should be exterminated, their lives aren't worth living anyways, i don't know why they bother

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.