Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    yes, they really should be exterminated, their lives aren't worth living anyways, i don't know why they bother
    What worries me is that in 10-20 years time, the civilised population of the UK will have to rely on Chavs to replenish the population

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Presumably the murderer was one person. Accomplace to murder is not as serious an offence and therefore it is probably possible to get bail for it.
    I don't know if England has what we call in Scotland 'art and part' liability for offences, but conceivably if it was a gang attacking him they could all be charged with some form of homicide even if one was perhaps more responsible than the others.

(Original post by Sithius)
    It's pretty much the same thing in my book. They have helped kill someone. The blood is just as much on their hands.
    Hence the logic of the above, IMO.

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    What worries me is that in 10-20 years time, the civilised population of the UK will have to rely on Chavs to replenish the population
    Ouch, I never considered that. While the decent folk are generally having one or two children, the chavs are firing out about one a year each.

ReputationRep:
    chavs are polluting the gene pool.

they must be eliminated by any means necessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    We must hope that eventually they grow up and mature. More than likely it is wishful thinking, but it is a hope at least. It is surprising how much people mature with time. I was only discussing yesterday how idiotic and immature the freshers at uni seem to be, relative to us 2 years down the line. People do grow up quite quickly.

ReputationRep:
    but there are adult chavs so they obviously dont grow out of their chavyness

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgraceful.. unfortunately it was going to happen sooner or later because the government have done **** all to prevent it.

ReputationRep:
    absolutely done nothing about it... basic unit of society is the family, i bet those chavs family are no much worse than what they are

ReputationRep:
    The fact that the lady chavs get pregnant just to get a council house says it all really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipmapped)
    The fact that the lady chavs get pregnant just to get a council house says it all really.
    I prefer the terms:
    Trollop
    Whore
    or ****, personally.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEfY6...elated&search=

ReputationRep:
    Hehe Devvo!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    F***ing chavs :mad:

A group of 20 chavs approached 2 of my friends, 10 of them starting laying into them :mad:. One ran up to my other friend who was walking ahead, my friend punched him hard in the face, then threw him into a car, the chav was laying on the floor, and my friend properly jumped ONTO his head (massive guy, 6ft tall :eek:). Then ran like hell! He bloody deserved that, don't care even if he cracked his head, they're complete scum.

Your friend attempted to KILL one of them?! That is quite disturbing.

Let me understand this. Your friend was threatened, then proceeded to neutralise the threat. After the threat was gone, he then proceeded to attempt to KILL the person who no longer posed a threat?!?!?

That is very disturbing indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Your friend attempted to KILL one of them?! That is quite disturbing.
    wouldnt have killed him. if it had been another chav then he would have stabbed him anyway.

ReputationRep:
    A "Massive guy, 6ft tall" stamping with BOTH feet onto the head of someone lying on the ground is HIGHLY LIKELY to kill them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipmapped)
    Chavettes spawning Chavlings

When will people learn?? Public hangings are the answer! Or lock them in iron cages and leave them dangling from bridges. You think I speak in jest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo72)
    True, don't even get patrols - I think every area should get random patrols.

As the poster above you says, I doubt they will get anything major. I am willing to bet they got into somesort of argument with the guy and one of them punched him - the real damage being when he fell and hit his head - or the force of the punch was major. So no intent to murder, just be pricks and cause trouble
    Most towns these days do not even have a police station, because of centralisation. It is fantastic, we all pay tax, but only some of us receive a) a police station and b) acceptable response times. In my suburb of origin, it took an average of 45mins for the police to respond to a problem...a ****ing joke, we used to have our own bobby. Then an election happened...in 1997 I believe...a year later...no bobby. Funny that.

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys seen those, 'KILL A CHAV' wristbands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WokSz)
    That's pretty awful. I'm actually kind of scared of going to University in England now after all I hear and read on this forum. The worst that can happen here with our local 'chavs' is probably a push.
    How tall are you? People are generally scared of tall people, or rather at least won't mess around with them. Get hoodies and a large black coat (my general wear) and you look alot larger than you actually are. Plus I'm usually in a terrible mood :p:. Oh, having a broken hand helps too, people assume you did it on someones face....

Truly man, don't worry about it, they are a small group, most people who dress like chavs aren't chavs by behaviour anyways, you really can't judge someone on what they wear (all the people above who are...will go mad if you judge someone based on colour :rolleyes:).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AisAis)
    Have you guys seen those, 'KILL A CHAV' wristbands?
    How 2005.

ReputationRep:
    lol... 2005 "year of the wristbands"

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.