The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I wasn't going to post on here again, but I will to sort this out: Squelchy and Jimmy_everything, you're both right in your own ways.

J_e: I know what you mean about getting rid of things that remind me of him, but part of the problem is that I don't want to get rid of those things. I don't want to move on in my life, just change my attitude to him, and the way in which I view him, while remaining friends. I can't do that by cutting him, and everything that reminds me of him, out fo my life.

Squelchy: Your first advice is good. I'm not seeing him/talking to him as much as I used to (it used to be several hours a day, whereas now it's once every day or two, which may be quite a lot, but feels like next to nothing, compared to how things used to be. I don't want to find a new bloke, though, not yet at least. I'll give myself some time to get over one things before moving onto something different.
Reply 21
This is why i never date people i cannot escape from within 30 seconds!
Reply 22
tbh i think thts quite hard bcos u still see him. im still friends with my ex and im finding it so hard to get over him.
Reply 23
Hard unattaching yourself. I personally just concentrate on other things as hard as I can and try and ignore any dreaded feelings.

Latest

Trending

Trending