Interesting, Enjoyable AS level? Watch

hellom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm doing Biology,chemistry,maths and English literature so my fun light releif subject is English Literature although it's probably the hardest of my subjects to do really well in and the one I'm having to put the most effort into .But I would advise it because it's really highly respected and also very intersting and enjoyable and it allows creativity unlike my science subjects.
jonjoe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Communication studies is very fun, relaxing and intresting. Like english and media combined.
Say cheese!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Economics:cool: for me its fun and interesting but its not like totally easy and therefore not boring. But everyone has a different opinion
TheRandomer
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Further maths further maths further maths! haha. I think ordinary maths would've moved too slow for me, and I think it's challenging or interesting.

Or history is an interesting subject [well, it depends on the era you study].. or what about physics if you're into the sciences, I'm loving it, the nuclear and particle physics module especially. 'tis awesome. =]

Good luck with your decision!
*Sparkle*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
History.

I took Biology, Chemistry and Maths and I found History to be a nice change. Although saying that I got an E.
calcium878
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
xPunkx - you're studying exactly the same subjects as me! :p:
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(further maths...)
Hev456
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
for enjoyable = Media, as you get to watch films in year 1, and the exams piss easy.

for an interesting one = psychology, best. subject. ever. (IMO before anyone jumps at me).

but ultimately its what you're interested in.
Silent Assassin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
PSYCHOLOGY without a doubt!
NickiM
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Whatever you enjoy! I chose Music as my other subject (I did at AS 3 essay subjects). It's nice to do something different, but it is lots of work.
In my own world
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My light relief subject was Biology, because I knew that I could get As in my three other A-levels, and so how I did in bio didn't matter as much. I really enjoyed it, even though I did not understand a single thing we were taught in the latter part of Year 13!!! :p:
INXS_girl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm taking maths,bio,chem and Geo as my relief.
I like my subject combination,you learn all about the earth and world around you,its great

Plus I love human geography since its common sense.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
French and sociology all the way French because it's really fun and hardly any work and sociology because it was something different and really interesting. Obviously it depends what you're into and what you find easy though.
MissSurfer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well Psychology's quite good - the concepts are really easy to understand it's just a lot to cram into your head around revision time (remembering hundreds of studies) and if it's anything like what I had to do (AQA A) you'll have one 3 hour exam (which is about 6 short essays and a few shorter questions) on everything - which is alright if you haven't already had 3 hours of french exams beforehand! It's kinda annoying because everything goes on that one day because there's no coursework. However, day-to-day lessons are really simple and you do learn a lot of interesting stuff. As for A2 - it has got slightly harder but is still the easiest of my subjects and it definitely counts as my easy subject!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1366)
79.7%
Leave (348)
20.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise