Turn on thread page Beta

HELP!!! Is there a French person here?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Is there anybody online at the moment who is French, or studying French post A-level?

I really need some help to check part of what I've written for my French oral! I don't have much time!!! Please help, I'd be so grateful. Please PM if you can help me.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I guess not, then. I'm doomed!!!

ReputationRep:
    You could try Pming vienna95 I dont know if she will be online any time soon though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    You could try Pming vienna95 I dont know if she will be online any time soon though
    Thanks a lot!
    Don't think she's here at the moment, though.
    Do you know if any of the other members on here at the mo are French speakers/students?

ReputationRep:
    www.freetranslations.com

It works but it's not perfect, if you have trouble, post it and I'll give you a vague idea although there are better able people than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmJ)
    Is there anybody online at the moment who is French, or studying French post A-level?

I really need some help to check part of what I've written for my French oral! I don't have much time!!! Please help, I'd be so grateful. Please PM if you can help me.

Thanks
    Oui, qu'aimeriez-vous la traduction?

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.