Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    I don't have time to research the statistics on every point, it's not worth it. Judging by your posts on this forum so far you have something of a grudge against women, and nothing I say is going to convince you that the world isn't set against men.
    In Bangladesh, men DO have better paid jobs. It's a characteristic of all economies, and is more exaggerated in less developed economies, as a rule. As banks usually make loans on the basis of regular income, it is therefore easier for men to obtain loans. It's common sense.
    Why do you think that 97% of women must be poorer than men? The Grameen bank isn't going to be the ONLY bank operating there. Besides which, I wouldn't be surprised to see a big income gap between the genders in Bangladesh given that men, as mentioned, receive a higher average wage.
    I don't have a grudge against anyone and I always try to back up all my arguments with evidence. In this case the argument I am making is quite simple, as is the argument I am making in the other related thread where I have been arguing similiar points. I don't think that vital services, goods and provisions should be sold, lent or handed out on a gender-related basis or for that matter on any other basis that is discriminatory. If you disagree with what I am saying in other threads have the guts to come and debate me. Its not about having a grudge against anyone, its about advocating equality that works both ways, not just in one politically correct direction.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.