Turn on thread page Beta

My sig is boring! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who suggests a really good idea for what to put in my sig will get rep from me...and that means rep shower I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    How about "Anyone who suggests a really good idea for what to put in my sig will get rep from me"...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Anyone who suggests a really good idea for what to put in my sig will get rep from me...and that means rep shower I'm sure
    for people who don't know/like finding nemo. my sig is pretty random. but i love mr ray and can't be bothered to list my ukl achievements becuase lets face it, it's not really worth it. who's sig do you like? -not to copy it but to get an idea of what you consider to be interesting

ReputationRep:
    Use your initiative Rushda :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, the Empire is sooo weeks ago, you have to get rid of that awful shade!

Secondly, have something useful, like a link to the FAQ.

Thirdly, try http://www.goodquotes.com.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    How about "Anyone who suggests a really good idea for what to put in my sig will get rep from me"...?
    That's a paradox, because if I use that idea, I'll have to give you rep. And if I give you rep, I can't use that idea because I won't want to give someone else rep. Hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Use your initiative Rushda :rolleyes:
    I don't have any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Secondly, have something useful, like a link to the FAQ.
    Good idea.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know how arty you are but you could draw a picture with punctuation. im arty but have no idea how to creat such a thing but it'd look pretty

ReputationRep:
    That's a paradox, because if I use that idea, I'll have to give you rep. And if I give you rep, I can't use that idea because I won't want to give someone else rep. Hahahaha.
    Doh. :rolleyes:

Okay then. "My sig is boring"?!

Or just some random quote from a fave song/movie. But I prefer to be unpredictable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    for people who don't know/like finding nemo. my sig is pretty random. but i love mr ray and can't be bothered to list my ukl achievements becuase lets face it, it's not really worth it. who's sig do you like? -not to copy it but to get an idea of what you consider to be interesting
    Mr Ray is my favourite character in Finding Nemo! Your sig always makes me smile. It reminds me of that elements song as well, has anyone heard that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    Mr Ray is my favourite character in Finding Nemo! Your sig always makes me smile. It reminds me of that elements song as well, has anyone heard that one?
    aww thank you. i always think of my sig as crap and silly.

i know 'lets name the zones the zones, let nname the zones in the ocean seeeeea!!
    i also like oh i cant remeber it-the one about photosynthesis ...it makes it food from the rays of the sun

ReputationRep:
    Good idea.
    Rep-worthy?

ReputationRep:
    I think you should copy my signature, stupid shits should at least put there name with it so i can swear at them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    I think you should copy my signature, stupid ***** should at least put there name with it so i can swear at them
    Firstly don't swear or you will get more negative rep. Secondly please change your signature, thirdly if you are that bothered subscribe to see who repped you.

ReputationRep:
    On a side-note, I always thought rahaydenuk's sig was quite thought provoking -

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
    -Stephen Roberts

Or maybe that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    I think you should copy my signature, stupid shits should at least put there name with it so i can swear at them
    that sig is just going to get you more neg rep, and why would people want to just so you can swear at them? You also still have a green gem, not even grey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    that sig is just going to get you more neg rep, and why would people want to just so you can swear at them? You also still have a green gem, not even grey.
    well that would brighten up my day of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    well that would brighten up my day of course
    and thats all that matters :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How about the definition of signature?

1. One's name as written by oneself.
    2. The act of signing one's name.
    3. A distinctive mark, characteristic, or sound indicating identity.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.