kdrdmrc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I would like to apply for MsC in Finance in Imperial and my profile is as follows:

Major: Business Administration/Finance GPA:3.87 / 4.00 - Highest in Department and Faculty
Minor: Economics, GPA:3.67

Numerous extracurricular activities. 4 internships, one in my country's stock exchange, one in the banking department of Central Bank and one in Erasmus Internship Program.

34th out of 1.5 million students in university entrance exam. One of the references is from former Central Bank Governor who is also instructor in finance department and one reference from associate professor in Business Ad. Department but not teaching finance.

My question is: What are my chances to be accepted for this program and is getting a reference letter from a instructor who was former Central Bank Governor rather than finance professor is a downside?

Thank you in advance.
BWV1007
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What kind of response are you looking for honestly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
kdrdmrc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What do you mean by this? I look for an offer and auestion my eligibility. If it is good enough, I'll try to aplly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
30.97%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.26%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.03%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
26.45%

Watched Threads