Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was out and about today and a girl walked past me wearing a dark red, short leather jacket. It looked lovely - unusual colour - and close-fitting. I was SO tempted to pop over and ask her where she'd got it, but didn't want to appear rude!

I was just wondering if anyone had seen any dark red leather jackets around? Or any dark red jackets fullstop? I don't really want a bright red, preferably cherry red. Links and pics from the internet would be great!!

Rep for everyone who can help thank you!

ReputationRep:
    http://ouiouibebe.com/clothes/30_m.jpg

I think that one looks really cool. I remember seeing one of those in Promod today - do you guys have that in England?

ReputationRep:
    There's some in Primark... if you want a cheap one!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosalily)
    I was out and about today and a girl walked past me wearing a dark red, short leather jacket. It looked lovely - unusual colour - and close-fitting. I was SO tempted to pop over and ask her where she'd got it, but didn't want to appear rude!

I was just wondering if anyone had seen any dark red leather jackets around? Or any dark red jackets fullstop? I don't really want a bright red, preferably cherry red. Links and pics from the internet would be great!!

Rep for everyone who can help thank you!

New Look have some, saw them the other day. They are dark red with a zip closing and fitted, think they were about £50 but not sure. Next also do some but I expect they'd be a bit more expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop has a dark red leather jacket for £130 ouch! :doh: but it isn't a short one, just normal jacket length it looks like.

http://www.topshop.co.uk/promostores...ive=yes&promo=

If the link doesn't work, which it probably won't, go to jackets > casual > its the 4th one from the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Topshop has a dark red leather jacket for £130 ouch! :doh: but it isn't a short one, just normal jacket length it looks like.

http://www.topshop.co.uk/promostores...ive=yes&promo=

If the link doesn't work, which it probably won't, go to jackets > casual > its the 4th one from the end.
    I love that Topshop one! :love: shame about the price, even with student discount it'd be £117! Exactly what I'm looking for though!

ReputationRep:
    Try eBay. I just typed in red leather jacket and got back 181 hits. I've been looking for one too and there's a better selection on eBay than in the shops..cheaper too usually.

ReputationRep:
    Good idea, thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.