Turn on thread page Beta

McDonald's breakfasts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loradora68)
    Lighten up. As another poster said, you'll find poor hygiene in the classiest restaurants - and chemicals in a huge amount of supermarket food. It's about personal choice, and I'm sure we've all heard this before.
    Too true. If I want to eat chicken nuggests, then I'll eat chicken nuggests, it is in the end my body isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xrosiex)

There pancakes and sausage are lovely.
    ive so gotta try that.

(Original post by M j R)
    They've stopped making it! Damn, I'm not going there for breakfast again then.
    yeah i know. i was kinda upset haha.
    it was like the best thing you could buy to eat from that place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    yeah i know. i was kinda upset haha.
    it was like the best thing you could buy to eat from that place
    Defo!
    But at least they still do chicken nuggest! Second best, but no contest to the breakfast. Not even close!

ReputationRep:
    Ugh this thread just reminded me that McDonalds in the UK now do the Big Tasty. I had a couple in Paris in August and they were the best thing ever. So now, instead of making a nice healthy dinner consisting of chicken and salad, I'm going to drive to McDonalds and order a Big Tasty. Which has like a bazillion calories in it.

So thank you, OP. Thank YOU for making me fat

ReputationRep:
    Just stick with cocopops for breakfast!

ReputationRep:
    and to the person that neg reped me at least tell me the reason.

and oh its wrong to give your personal opinions now? and tryna get ppl to have a healthy life, thats wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelvin7)
    and to the person that neg reped me at least tell me the reason.

and oh its wrong to give your personal opinions now? and tryna get ppl to have a healthy life, thats wrong?
    Dude at least you have a higher rep than me, I stated my opinion and got heavily neg reped, I went from 109 points to 76, just for writing against the common view, I was stating a point about smoking that's all. The reason they gave wasn't even a neg reason, your grandad could of lived to 80-90 without smoking. That should of been part of their post not part of the rep. I have the right mind to complain about it.

I know how you feel though, state your opinion and then get neg reped for it, why? Why? Please someone tell me why?

If I had a high rep I'd rep you but since I don't there's no point! Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M j R)
    If I had a high rep I'd rep you but since I don't there's no point! Sorry.
    Like many have said, it's the thought that counts :p:

Good thing for me that I don't like Maccy D so atleast will never have to deal with the guilt of consuming all those calories. Sadly, I too am human and have other vices :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My friend Tom drags me in there sometimes at lunch...think he wants to put on the calories so he can burn them off at the Gym later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kam)
    My friend Tom drags me in there sometimes at lunch...think he wants to put on the calories so he can burn them off at the Gym later.
    Hence why subway with my and Hiten would of been the better opion.

I hate going with Tom, he always want to go, he loves it.

(For those who don't know I know Kam, he lives not too far away from my room, and is on my course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeesKnees)
    Like many have said, it's the thought that counts :p:

Good thing for me that I don't like Maccy D so atleast will never have to deal with the guilt of consuming all those calories. Sadly, I too am human and have other vices :rolleyes:
    Yeah, I know. But some people need to lighten up a bit, and stop giving people with low rep even lower rep for no reason, which is what happened to me. I was one away from the two gem mark, now I'm 34 away, and for what - a comment about my died grandad who died of smoking and the neg rep is saying he could of lived another 10 year had he not smoked, Anoying!

You're lucky you don't have friends that love the place so much refuse to eat anywhere else at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    they used to do this thing called the big breakfast bun.
    it was awesome.
    it had egg, sausage, bacon, brown sauce, cheese and something else.
    it was soooooo tasty but then stopped making it
    Yeah I think it had Hash Browns in it too

Although Double Sausage and Egg McMuffins do rule

ReputationRep:
    i work part time there, don't eat there...seriously
    lol
    (i like the fact that i've lost weight since starting there cos i don't have time to eat, and refuse to eat mcdonalds food :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzyWizzy)
    Hash browns are great!! I wish they'd make a breakfast with just hash browns.........5 or 6 of them
    Buy a bag of twenty or so from the supermarket for about a pound. The beauty of that is that you don't have to get up ebfore they stop serving brekky, you can have them whenever you want.

Amazing, eh?

ReputationRep:
    ive worked there for ages now and after spending about 4 hours in the morning repeatedly cracking eggs (yes, real eggs!) its gets a bit repetative. but the quality of food is monitored and theres alot more to working there than u'd think. I think some people need to learn things before they mouth of with their "facts".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelv)
    i can tell u sumthing that wud put u off their food...

in mcdonalds, the chips u eat are not potatoes, the beef that u eat are not beef, the chicken u eat are not chicken, heck most food there are not really food. what are they then u ask? chemicals is the simple answer... they inject shed amount of chemicals in ur food or ur food may just simple made outa of chemicals. 5% of mcdonalds food is also human, from nails, skins etc from the ppl that work in the factories... and im not lying on this but ppl that serve u sum actually spit in the food, known few ppl thats worked there so...

sum prolly say isnt that wat every fast food restraunt gona be then? yup it is. but then again its the breakfast ur eating, breakfast is sumthing that kicks u off for the whole day, yet ur gona eat chemicals for breakfast? not healthy. the fact dat, we choose to eat their food therefore no1 can sue em so....

and also u see adverts such as 'New (put name of the burger here), Now 100% BEEF'... now 100%? so wtf was it b4? 2% beef and 98 ****?

get my drift?
    Jesus, people like you will listen to anything. So you know people that work in McDonalds and they say people spit in the food. So you take everything they say as gospel do you ?
    You've just jumped on the 'mcdonalds food isn't mean' bandwagon and the constant flow of what people like you come out with is BORING. I bet you're a veggie too. If their food was as full of chemicals as you say i think we'd see alot more people in hospital due to high chemical intake wouldn't you ?

Now i'm not a great fan of McDonald's and whenever i have a normal meal there it is pretty much always chicken (yes it IS chicken). Nuggets, premiere, chicken sandwhich or a baguette of the sweet chilli chicken variety which is scrumptious.
    I do enjoy a McDonald's breakkie every now and then and tend to either have Pancakes and Sausage or sausage and egg mcmuffin (double)

ReputationRep:
    The porridge is good. But it's not MacDonald's. It's Quakers.

ReputationRep:
    I like the McMuffins.... but i try not to have it that often >.<

ReputationRep:
    yuk! No, don't do it! Lol.

ReputationRep:
    hash browns :coma:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.