Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Did I get rejected?

Ok so firstly ill say that my predicted grades are as follows:
B - Computing
B - ICT
B - Maths (AS)
DM - Media BTEC (Distinction and Merit - )
I applied to study computer science at kings and days later they sent me an email saying that they have received my application and I can use a student portal on their website to see if any changes have occurred to my application. A week passes and I have got 2 offers from other universities however kings has not replied and no updates on my ucas tracker have happened... so i go over to the kings site and attempt to log in but it say's no account linked to this email. is it problem a problem with my account or has the bad news simply not been put up on my ucas tracker?
Reply 1
Maybe a problem with the account...but you could phone them to see exactly what's wrong.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by CescaD96
Maybe a problem with the account...but you could phone them to see exactly what's wrong.

i tried to phone them and the receptionist forwarded me to admissions and it went to voice mail so im a but buggered atm...
Reply 3
Hi! This is a problem a lot of people are having, so I would say no, definitely do not assume they've made a decision on you yet. Its just a technical issue

For me, the same thing happened. I waited for a week, but then I couldn't access the portal because there was "no account associated with my email." This was super frustrating when I couldn't access the offer they sent me. All I did was send an email to Admissions through the KCL website and they got back to me within a day and sent me new login information. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Lech
Hi! This is a problem a lot of people are having, so I would say no, definitely do not assume they've made a decision on you yet. Its just a technical issue

For me, the same thing happened. I waited for a week, but then I couldn't access the portal because there was "no account associated with my email." This was super frustrating when I couldn't access the offer they sent me. All I did was send an email to Admissions through the KCL website and they got back to me within a day and sent me new login information. Hope that helps :smile:

aha i just found out what to do. basically when KCL send you the login they expect you too change the pw within 48 hours or the account becomes void until your reset pw. i got it now so thanks anyway.
Reply 5
I am looking fwd to apply at kcl for Msc International Marketing. They require 65%. And I have scored 69%. Do u think I hav chances of getting in??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest