Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    omg yes spice girls crisps to who said that , wow brings back memories lol.
    white chocolate pretzels in a little blue bag they jus diserpeared.
    peanut butter lion bars mmmmmm
    white chocolate kit kat chunkys used to spend my paper round money on them lol

and cadburys for not putting so many strawberry chocs in their roses lol :mad: evil people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StewS_WB)
    Worcester sauce crisps have been stopped I think! They were so nice! Especially the walkers ones! :mad:
    Worcester sauce ryvitas are a good alternative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchkineater)
    the different flavoured polos! i remember they had gummy ones and tangy ones and mini ones...they were awesome :yy:
    I loved the gummy ones, and the citrus ones...I used to buy them in the vending machine at high school

ReputationRep:
    anyone remember the pink polos? about 10/12 years ago i thinks

ReputationRep:
    I miss:

Lucky Charms
    Marks & Spencer's tomato meatloaf
    Nestle(Or Cadbury's) Secret bars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess Ana)
    Which reminds me... I miss Walkers' Barbecue flavour crisps :motz:
    Why did they change it to BBQ rib for, I just don't get it, yes the rib one is nice but the barbecue was so much better, I miss them too.

ReputationRep:
    I also miss:

- Mexican chicken wrap from M&S
    - Chicken and Salad sub from M&S
    - Chicken and Salad sandwich from M&S i.e. the original version, they've changed the recipe they use and it isn't nice like it used to be. I loved this sandwich but now I hate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StewS_WB)
    Worcester sauce crisps have been stopped I think! They were so nice! Especially the walkers ones! :mad:
    I'm sure Seabrooks still do them, they do lots of different flavours.

ReputationRep:
    Wispa
    Orange Twix
    Neon Nerds

ReputationRep:
    I miss my astros, my vice versas (I don't know whether these are discontinued, but I haven't seen them for god knows how long) and my weird banana flavoured cereal that turned the milk yellow.

i remember they had gummy ones
    There are no gummy polos anymore?? Aw man I loved those.

Edit: Oh oh and those bacon flavoured monster munch spiders. Monster munch used to make a good bacon crisp.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Sorani)
    my vice versas (I don't know whether these are discontinued, but I haven't seen them for god knows how long)
    I'd forgotten about those! :eek:

I loved them So many happy memories...

ReputationRep:
    this thread made me dream about nerds and dweebs last night

ReputationRep:
    Lucky Charms- though I've found a site that ships them- American Soda or something!!

ReputationRep:
    WOW! Cyber Candy sell 120g of just Sherbet!!!! lol, I love Dib Dabs but 120g of sherbet is a bit excessive! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loser88)
    Lucky Charms- though I've found a site that ships them- American Soda or something!!
    I was about to suggest them!! They used to be sooo lovely and addictive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avogadro6.02257)
    OMG OMG OMG.

I AM COMIN' OVER TO YOURS!

NOW!

:p:

*drools*

bittersweet memories, that is all I'm takin with me.
    haha
    you should buy some.

(Original post by Uncle_fish)
    What shop is this? Hopefully not lets eat.
    you know that massive department store called house of fraiser?
    well in the one near me when you go to the bottom floor where the food court is (it has yo sushi and stuff) theres a section that sells american candy and food and stuff, its not a store its just in the food section thats kinda on it own. ive been there so many times and i only just noticed it the other day :eek:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.