Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im starting at UEA in Sept (hopefully) anyone else going there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leese)
    Im starting at UEA in Sept (hopefully) anyone else going there?
    united arab emirates?

ohno .. thats UAE... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I believe Chicken's there...

ReputationRep:
    yeah someone said that, i pm her but no reply yet!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place at UEA as I deffered to work and go travelling. I'll be studying Business Management, what about you, Leese?

ReputationRep:
    history, are you staying on campus? which accommodation are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    I'm here already

And ben... you'll be sitting the exams i'm in the middle of doing now! They're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun.

Or not.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going to UEA in september to do physiotherapy! Anybody know anyone who's there now doing that course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leese)
    history, are you staying on campus? which accommodation are you going for?
    I live in Oxford so the 4 hour car journey isn't really commuteable! I've put Colman 1st, Nelson 2nd and Constable 3rd. As I have an unconditional offer and have accepted it, I expect to get into my 1st choice accom.
    (Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
    I'm here already

And ben... you'll be sitting the exams i'm in the middle of doing now! They're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun.

Or not.
    Oh joy! Had you done Business Studies or Econ. before you went? Has the course been difficult so far? How many exams have you got?

I'm the nuts at coursework but I always seem to do badly in exams (possibly down to my lazy and somewhat complacent attitude when it comes to revision) so the fewer the better!

ReputationRep:
    Whats it like there? like nightlife and general atmosphere etc? Anyone studying history there at the moment? I put constable as my first and nelson as my second.

ReputationRep:
    How come every1 else has had accommodation forms through? does it depend on the course you are going to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
    I'm here already

Or not.
    How many do you have? I have 3 and they don't start til May 17th!!! Most people have finisshed by then!!! AND my last exam isn't until June, which is highly unfair as I have hardly anytime after all the exams just to do nothing before we have to leave!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.