anyone else off to UEA? (Moved: THINK)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Leese
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Im starting at UEA in Sept (hopefully) anyone else going there?
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Leese)
Im starting at UEA in Sept (hopefully) anyone else going there?
united arab emirates?

ohno .. thats UAE... :eek:
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I believe Chicken's there...
Leese
yeah someone said that, i pm her but no reply yet!
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've got a place at UEA as I deffered to work and go travelling. I'll be studying Business Management, what about you, Leese?
Leese
history, are you staying on campus? which accommodation are you going for?
Sa-ra-ra-ra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm here already

And ben... you'll be sitting the exams i'm in the middle of doing now! They're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun.

Or not.
giddychick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'll be going to UEA in september to do physiotherapy! Anybody know anyone who's there now doing that course?
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Leese)
history, are you staying on campus? which accommodation are you going for?
I live in Oxford so the 4 hour car journey isn't really commuteable! I've put Colman 1st, Nelson 2nd and Constable 3rd. As I have an unconditional offer and have accepted it, I expect to get into my 1st choice accom.
(Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
I'm here already

And ben... you'll be sitting the exams i'm in the middle of doing now! They're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun.

Or not.
Oh joy! Had you done Business Studies or Econ. before you went? Has the course been difficult so far? How many exams have you got?

I'm the nuts at coursework but I always seem to do badly in exams (possibly down to my lazy and somewhat complacent attitude when it comes to revision) so the fewer the better!
Leese
Whats it like there? like nightlife and general atmosphere etc? Anyone studying history there at the moment? I put constable as my first and nelson as my second.
giddychick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How come every1 else has had accommodation forms through? does it depend on the course you are going to do?
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
I'm here already

Or not.
How many do you have? I have 3 and they don't start til May 17th!!! Most people have finisshed by then!!! AND my last exam isn't until June, which is highly unfair as I have hardly anytime after all the exams just to do nothing before we have to leave!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (133)
46.5%
Take exams next summer (44)
15.38%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.13%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.09%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.9%

Watched Threads