The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Chances of an offer

Hey!
so i know these posts are annoying but curiosity has got the better of me! So i sent off my ucas two weeks ago on monday for accountancy! (Some places and accounting and finance like edinburgh) so i have so far recieved two unconditionals from napier and a conditional for glasgow caladonia, at higher i got BBBBC in maths, english, bio, chem an physica, i got 51's 22's and an A at SG and am now doing Ah math, Ah bio and crash business, im predicted ABB this year, i do a ton of extra curricular stuff including fencing, voluntary work, tresurer for our fairtrade group, im a prefect, peer tutor etc, i come from a school thats not great academically also!

So what do you think my chances of an offer would be im just curious? Thanks!
Original post by amy1997_
Hey!
so i know these posts are annoying but curiosity has got the better of me! So i sent off my ucas two weeks ago on monday for accountancy! (Some places and accounting and finance like edinburgh) so i have so far recieved two unconditionals from napier and a conditional for glasgow caladonia, at higher i got BBBBC in maths, english, bio, chem an physica, i got 51's 22's and an A at SG and am now doing Ah math, Ah bio and crash business, im predicted ABB this year, i do a ton of extra curricular stuff including fencing, voluntary work, tresurer for our fairtrade group, im a prefect, peer tutor etc, i come from a school thats not great academically also!

So what do you think my chances of an offer would be im just curious? Thanks!

I personally think you'd probably get a conditional offer! Make sure you concentrate a lot on your Maths and Business in particular!
Good luck :biggrin:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply