The Student Room Group

Spanish Controlled Writing

hey guys,
I'm slightly panicking because I have a controlled Spanish writing exam on Monday and i have learnt about two and a bit of the paragraphs out of the seven that I'm learning. I'm starting to run out of time to learn these really long paragraphs in about a day. So my question is

does anyone have tips that will 1) help me relax before the exam and 2) help me remember my essay in a day??

P.S not sure if this helps but I can have 40 words in the exam with me but no conjugated verbs because thats just a big no no. And we're not allowed to have any pictures or anagrams sadly..
Original post by chelsea.elizz
hey guys,
I'm slightly panicking because I have a controlled Spanish writing exam on Monday and i have learnt about two and a bit of the paragraphs out of the seven that I'm learning. I'm starting to run out of time to learn these really long paragraphs in about a day. So my question is

does anyone have tips that will 1) help me relax before the exam and 2) help me remember my essay in a day??

P.S not sure if this helps but I can have 40 words in the exam with me but no conjugated verbs because thats just a big no no. And we're not allowed to have any pictures or anagrams sadly..

I have the same, but its after Christmas, and I always struggle to learn it!

Good luck
Reply 2
Remember you can use a dictionary! Just relax and concentrate on learning each paragraph and i'm sure you will be fine, don't worry about forgetting a sentence just focus on accuracy, e.g. the correct verb endings. For your 40 words, use words that are near the beginning of sentences that you often forget as this usually can help to remember them! Good luck and don't stress out! I have my Spanish speaking on Thursday :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending