Alice_005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Has anyone done their C2 GCSE higher/foundation addition science mock?
Turtlebunny
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, we did the June 2014 Chemistry 2, AQA paper (Higher tier) on Monday last week.

I found it the easiest paper of all three sciences! The six marker was a relief!
Alice_005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Turtlebunny)
Yes, we did the June 2014 Chemistry 2, AQA paper (Higher tier) on Monday last week.

I found it the easiest paper of all three sciences! The six marker was a relief!
where could i find it online? and congrats by the way
Turtlebunny
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It is a secure paper. If you are trying to use it for your mocks, it won't work out for you or for your teachers in the long term. If you want, I can tutor you through Skype, based on what I know from the paper. However, I won't disclose any information about the paper on The Student room.
dwbailey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did this exam in June 2014 for my actual gcse's and got an A* it's really not that challenging at all.. surprised its even being used for a mock exam :')
Key Areas to revise
Macromolecular structures, Ionic lattices, Simple Covalent, Graphite, Diamond, Chlorine Gas.... Electrolysis, Electrolysis Equations..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
34.11%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (712)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (345)
20.01%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.58%

Watched Threads