ThatGuy12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Helpp does anyone have the Biology GCSE AQA 2014 paper of Unit 2 (B2) if do please reply thanks.
username1560589
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ThatGuy12)
Helpp does anyone have the Biology GCSE AQA 2014 paper of Unit 2 (B2) if do please reply thanks.
same thing the other guy said about cheating in mocks
ThatGuy12
Rep:
?
I have actually done my mocks, i am just preparing for my real one now and as I have done all the past papers for this Unit I am looking to do this paper.
Dexterous
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ThatGuy12)
I have actually done my mocks, i am just preparing for my real one now and as I have done all the past papers for this Unit I am looking to do this paper.
Well you still have some months before that exam, best advice is to re-do past papers until you are hitting 100% mark. Also if you're comfortable with biology do work on some of your other exams, as you'll most likely do that 2014 as a mock in school.
ThatGuy12
Rep:
?
School said I am not going to be given the 014 one, so i want that. If you dont have it just dont comment
Turtlebunny
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It is unlikely, at this time of year, you are attempting to get this paper, for pure revision purposes.
For any type of Year 11 GCSE additional science mocks, they are 90% likely to be using the June 2014 papers; I got the June 2014 paper on Tuesday.

Your request for us to 'Help' also implies that you don't feel prepared and the paper is a safe bet for you.

No one, apart from teachers have the paper. So you're out of luck, best best is to revise, and don't use TSR to obtain secure papers. A lot of questions are fairly straightforward, and if you've done adequate revision, you will be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (113)
28.18%
No - I have already returned home (52)
12.97%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (80)
19.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
9.73%
No - I live at home during term anyway (117)
29.18%

Watched Threads