Help with my report on marketing, more info in postWatch this thread
This isn't a case of being lazy, more of a case of underestimating how confusing I would find it, I understand the general idea of marketing but don't know how to answer the questions I've been given to put on a report.
Basically the idea is you are to choose a Tourism organisation, and use them as your organisation in the report, you have to figure out and research the companies ways of going through things such as market research, advertisement etc.
Problem is, I don't know how to answer the questions and to be honest, don't understand fully what they are asking, any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not asking for someone to write my report for me, just give me a general idea and point me in the right direction and simplfy the questions for me.
I know its a lot to ask, but I know TSR good rep with helping others out with class, and I couldn't think of a better place to come.
These are the questions that I need help on.
- (b) An explanation of how well the concept of marketing, and marketing orientation is reflected in your chosen travel and tourism organisation. At least three similarities should be mentioned.
- (c) A description of two market research methods used by the travel and tourism organisation. The type of information which will be obtained by using each of these methods should be classified, ie primary/secondary/qualitative/quantitative. At least two reasons why the organisation should conduct market research, should also be provided.
- (d) A description of the component elements of the marketing mix for the travel and tourism organisation.
- (e) A detailed explanation of the principles of customer service.
- (f) An explanation of how quality customer service can assist the travel and tourism organisation in achieving a competitive advantage within the industry. Reference should be made to the importance of customer service as part of the travel and tourism ‘product’ within the travel and tourism organisation.
- (g) A description of the aims and objectives of the tourist organisation.
- (i) A recommendation based on your findings in the SWOT analysis, for an addition(s)/ amendment(s) to each of the component elements of the marketing mix of the organisation.Alternatively if ‘no alternations’ to the marketing mix in the recommendation this must be clearly stated. Clear reasons must be provided for recommendation linked to each part of the marketing mix.
While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?
We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.
If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.
Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.