Yo girls/boys would you be like totally impressed by this?

Watch
howdoyoudo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So usually I'd be the typical bottom-of-the-barrel human being - you know, pasty, socially awkward, boring, etc etc but hey! I just suddenly got myself the very best career thing possible, a Google internship!

So obviously I'm well pleased with myself and my ego has gone through the basement, but I'm wondering, does anyone actually care?

I mean, I've been amusing myself to no end with imaginary situations in which I brag about it to friends I don't have, and they get all jealous and want to be my friend and want to respect me etc etc, but could that ever happen in real life? Are there any chicks, cute dudes out there with the foresight to realize, hey, this guy is gonna be going places in life, so I should make an effort with him and make him feel good about himself?

Basically I have good news and I don't have anyone in my life to tell about it, so please give me good feelings, internet people.
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd think "good for you" then I'd move on to another thought.
Congratulations though.
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm jelly.

Good job! What are you going to be doing?
Uw0tm8_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
congratulations

I wouldnt actually care tbh
IceJJFish(II)
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congrats man. Make the most of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
iama
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would be really impressed, that's great*1000! Congratulations! If your confidence is better now, after the success, go ahead and make some friends to brag to in the future, bet it would feel better.
Cormac Easton
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Google internship?

That's not sexy at all.
Pseudocode
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cormac Easton)
Google internship?

That's not sexy at all.
Yes it is. OP is bringing sexy back and you clearly don't know how to act.

Congratulations OP. You should put a giant version of your business card on a billboard in the local area and you'll have a queue of women queuing up outside your house in no time.
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
That's really impressive tbh
Eanzi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If a google internship pales in comparison to false validation then dude, maybe give it to somebody else
The Juan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would mostly likely rip your head off and then send it to google via post
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well first off, well done OP - Google jobs are some of the best in the industry as the company has some great ideas about how to treat their workforce well.

But to answer your question I wouldn't feel any more attracted to someone because they landed a job at a great company.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads