The Student Room Group

Lost GCSE Certiciate

I have all my GCSE certificate apart from my 'Additional Science A' certificate. Did anyone take OCR Additional Science A exam during the year 2012. Could you tell me what was the date you were 'certified' the certificate?

My OCR 'Additional Science B' was certified June 2013. I remember taking my Additional Science A a year before doing Additional Science b, would it probably be June 2012?

Also how do I apply to get my certificate? how much would it cost me?
I think it would be June 2012. I lost my IGCSE English certificate, so i went to Edexcel to request a 'certifying statement' online. You need the course title, centre number, candidate number, your name etc. It costed me £70 since I wanted my request to have priority and to have courier delivery (it was very urgent). Caused me a bit of stress but ultimately the thing arrived in time. Definitely talk to your teachers. I think I was asked to send the uni my IGCSE English cert because English was my second language, and unis usually don't ask for certificates. So unless you have extra money/want to replace your science certificate very badly, I would say don't waste any money unless a uni wants to look at your certificate. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending