Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ugly? nice?
    can you wear them over jeans or under jeans?
    thanks!x

ReputationRep:
    Either way, so long as they aren't brown. If they are black wear them over, they will look hott!

ReputationRep:
    I have these:

They look better in real life btw and are from primark, not office. they look best with jeans in my opinion, over or under is fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabiha87)
    I have these:

They look better in real life btw and are from primark, not office. they look best with jeans in my opinion, over or under is fine
    Sexy! And yes over or under.

ReputationRep:
    I've got about 3 pairs...here's my fave pair, from Faith...

They look brown to me on the pic for some reason, but they're black...

I personally think boots over jeans look amazing, though they can be worn under if you want them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nisherz187)
    I've got about 3 pairs...here's my fave pair, from Faith...
    They look brown to me on the pic for some reason, but they're black...

I personally think boots over jeans look amazing, though they can be worn under if you want them.
    They do look brown, but I'll take your word for it that they are black. I'm not sure about these, they might work on the right person. Not an instant yeah they are sexy I'm affraid, but if the right girl is wearing them it could well be.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm I'm not so sure about calf-length. I much prefer knee length, just a personal preference :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just recently picked up some black calf length boots from Primark - love them! They go best with a knee length or just below knee length denim skirt, a great look.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're nice, got some white ones from Faith last year in the Christmas sales, £20 down from £60

What do people think of wearing white boots over jeans? If styled with the right colour top, I think it looks nice but I see loads of people wearing black boots or brown over jeans but have over once seen white boots though that person's were flat ones, mine have a small heel.

ReputationRep:
    They seem to be the in thing right now. I saw at least 1 girls on the way home from uni wearing then different types, so cow boy style ones, some of those winter ones too. I'll look around uni a bit see how popular they are with the Hallam ladies...

ReputationRep:
    Calf-high boots usually have some nice legs to go with them...always nice to see

ReputationRep:
    Boots over jeanss everytimeee!
    I've got myself some white boots, look quite nice even if i do say so myself

ReputationRep:
    I think they look nicest over jeans, but either way looks good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loulee)
    ugly? nice?
    can you wear them over jeans or under jeans?
    thanks!x
    knee length boots are so 1990s, its all about the calf length now baby

over jeans all the way

ReputationRep:
    I have two pairs that you can fold up to above the knee, or down to calf.

ReputationRep:
    They dont suit me.

ReputationRep:
    I said I'd look around Hallam for them, and today I saw a few girls with them on. I think my mate pointed a pair out, or a girl wearing a pair can't remember it was this morning and I'd not really woken up by then, even though I sat in 2 hours of hell, I mean programming...haha...it really isn't as bad as people think it is...I'm not a geek and never will be.

ReputationRep:
    Dont do it without trousers though. I think they look fugley. Much prefer over the knee or ankle boots..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.