The Student Room Group

All the ugly guy getting girls?

Why am I seeing ugly guys with hot girls? :confused:

Scroll to see replies

​Life.
Your attitude in comparison to hot girls' attitudes might be a reason why... :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ask myself the same thing every day... Although I'm ugly and I haven't had the same success, f*ck logic. D:
Ugly guys and hot girls???? are you kidding??
Original post by heavyhandscott
Ugly guys and hot girls???? are you kidding??

It happens more often than you think.
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
It happens more often than you think.

Where are these girls lol
Reply 7
they probably have lots of money.
hahaha bait thread
Original post by heavyhandscott
Where are these girls lol

They're hiding somewhere... I've given up my pursuit of finding a partner here; it's better to accept that the ugly guys who get hot women are probably better men in general, rather than waste your time getting rejected or whatever, fml... Maybe I'm just lazy, idk
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
hahaha bait thread

yeah man proper bait hold it down
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
They're hiding somewhere... I've given up my pursuit of finding a partner here; it's better to accept that the ugly guys who get hot women are probably better men in general, rather than waste your time getting rejected or whatever, fml... Maybe I'm just lazy, idk
So, you are ugly, but seek hot girls, and derange these hot girls for not wanting you, while you are the same, because you don't want ugly girls. So, you are the same as these hot girls.
I think OP means "Why am I seeing ugly girls with hot guys? :confused:"
Original post by Sophie-X
Why am I seeing ugly guys with hot girls? :confused:
Do you know that you sound suspiciously like that guy what was his name, who wrote that manifesto of his life and then went on a killing spree in Hollywood, Rogers or something. Stop before it's too late.
since when did being ugly mean you cant get pussy???
Money>>>power>>>Respect>>>>Looks
Beauty is all relative. Who you think is an ugly guy is the most handsome guy on the planet to another girl. Just like some people will find the typical hot girls very attractive and others wont be into those sort of girls.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Beauty is all relative. Who you think is an ugly guy is the most handsome guy on the planet to another girl. Just like some people will find the typical hot girls very attractive and others wont be into those sort of girls.

It's not exactly so, is it? Hot girls would attract many guys, while only some guys would be attracted to "ugly" girls and think that these "ugly" girls are attractive. So, because the majority is attracted to the "hot" girls, the "ugly" girls would have harder time, finding a guy who is attracted to them, just because there are no many around.
Because personality is important and they are likely great guys.
Reply 18
I have to agree! Personality plays a big part in a girl's decision to date a guy. Besides they're not as picky as a pretty boys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
Because personality is important and they are likely great guys.

Bloody nonsense
How many of these girls would be renderded beautiful without makeup?

Quick Reply