The Student Room Group

A Level Choices

What is everyone thinking of doing next year for A Levels?
So far im set on Psychology, Sociology, Biology and German :smile:
Original post by mollielollipop

For A-levels, I'm absolutely sure that I'm gonna take Biology and Chemistry but for the latter I'm still deciding between Maths or Applied ICT or Computer Science for one of my blocks and History or Psychology for the other.

I really wish I could do 5 though or 4 A2 but I might die or become insane so..... eh.

Are you aiming to become a psychologist by any chance?
Yeah, I do psychology for GCSE at the moment and its my favourite subject, I just cant decide which area of psychology I want to go into but I suppose I have a while to work it out yet

QUOTE=Firenze26;52234239]For A-levels, I'm absolutely sure that I'm gonna take Biology and Chemistry but for the latter I'm still deciding between Maths or Applied ICT or Computer Science for one of my blocks and History or Psychology for the other.

I really wish I could do 5 though or 4 A2 but I might die or become insane so..... eh.

Yeah, I do psychology for GCSE at the moment and its my favourite subject, I just cant decide which area of psychology I want to go into but I suppose I have a while to work it out yet

QUOTE=Firenze26;52234239]For A-levels, I'm absolutely sure that I'm gonna take Biology and Chemistry but for the latter I'm still deciding between Maths or Applied ICT or Computer Science for one of my blocks and History or Psychology for the other.

Yeah, we still have basically a year left. I actually have a classmate who wants to become a forensic psychologist, she wanted to be a forensic scientist but she changed mid-way.

Psychology was actually gonna be one of my choices but my mom forced me to do French instead but I heard it's really good and I've seen the course too, although, I've read some theories from Freud and man, he keeps talking about you know,..,....

Anyway, good luck in finding out what area you want to go in to. I can't say much since it took me basically a day to decide forensic science, 7 months to consolidate it and 1 hour to make me unsure of it but you know...... life

I want to do English Lit, French, Latin, Physics and an EP, I want to do psychology at A level then go to Law school but I might end up being a criminal or clinical psychologist :smile: I wanted to take Psychology for A level but my school doesn't offer it as an option.. :/

:smile:
Reply 5
I want to do Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and German.
Reply 6

Maths, biology, chemistry, and either English lang or lit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd advise maths. Even if u drop it at AS. It opens so many more doors for you. Plus it'll make A2 chem that little bit easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
English literature
Drama
History
Modern Studies
Original post by Tau
I want to do Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and German.

YOUR USERNAME IS AWESOME.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I changed my A Level choices according to which colleges I applied to but the main choice is:
Chemistry
Biology
Maths
History

I would love to do psychology, further maths or physics but I don't want to kill myself doing even more subjects at A level.

Quick Reply

Latest