How much studying over Xmas holidays?

Watch this thread
Blyts-_
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
How much do you guys plan on studying over the Christmas holidays?
I have 5 modules so I plan on doing 2-3 a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Universities are true Christmas Grinches.

About 5-7 a day, alongside working (MSc). FML
Scott_6969
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Everyday 7-10 even Christmas day
Dexterous
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
​Hardcore 20 hours. 4 hours sleep is plenty.
Blyts-_
Rep:
(Original post by Scott_6969)
Everyday 7-10 even Christmas day
Wow, way much more than I anticipated. How many modules do you do?
Scott_6969
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Blyts-_)
Wow, way much more than I anticipated. How many modules do you do?
3, but it's what you must do If you don't want to fail. If you do more extend it to 5-midnight, 5 hours sleep is enough, also no breaks, they are for the weak
Blyts-_
Rep:
3, but it's what you must do If you don't want to fail. If you do more extend it to 5-midnight, 5 hours sleep is enough, also no breaks, they are for the weak
what year are you in?
Scott_6969
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
what year are you in?
Year 1
Paralove
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I finished over a week ago and haven't done anything yet. I have tons to do, and even after the obligatory work, I have plenty to consolidate from this term. At least we don't start back until after the 10th January... Should be plenty of time to get it done.
Blyts-_
Rep:
Year 1
Oh cool me too! What course are you doing? And how do you plan on revising? First make notes and then practice papers.. or another method?
Scott_6969
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Oh cool me too! What course are you doing? And how do you plan on revising? First make notes and then practice papers.. or another method?
Maths, just righting notes over and over again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.76%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.08%

Watched Threads