The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We all just went down to the pub. I was only young so 8 pints was enough for me.

MB
Reply 21
Harry Potter
About 60 of Wallington Girls' year eleven were at Mellows Park this lunch. I only heard they left jelly around the school. Definitely nothing worthy of suspending an entire year.

That's my school, innit..

It turns out they weren't officially suspended, but they were told not to turn up the next day (ie: today). It was worse than leaving jelly round the school, but still not too bad. Not in comparison to other schools anyway..
waiting2smile
We did a dance around the flag pole, hired a stripper, drew funny caricatures of teachers and posted it around them school, dyed the school’s swimming pool pink. For our last day in year 13 we won’t vandalise the school, what a relief it will be to the teachers...we’re all going to the pub…all 200 of us... :tongue:

Sheep grazing on the quad ... absailing the tower naked ... grass burning profanity into the cricket outfield ... some of the past stuff at our school - i missed the most timid display of pranks ever ... they all dressed up as superheroes - pathetic :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending