Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    Crouch milked the robot dance.
    He only did it twice :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    He only did it twice :confused:
    really?? oh, i thought he did it loads more than that.
    perhaps i was rather unfair to old Crouchy then. i will just have to stick to berating him for not taking protein shakes to bulk him up (he is man-orexic!!) and touching that ****
    Abby Whatsherfaceisamodelandishotbuti satotalwhorebag. right-o.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    Crouch milked the robot dance.
    :rofl:

Maybe, but he looked pretty funny when he did it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    really?? oh, i thought he did it loads more than that.
    perhaps i was rather unfair to old Crouchy then. i will just have to stick to berating him for not taking protein shakes to bulk him up (he is man-orexic!!) and touching that ****
    Abby Whatsherfaceisamodelandishotbuti satotalwhorebag. right-o.
    Abby Whatsherfaceisamodelandishotbuti satotalwhorebag?

Titmuss?

If that's who you mean.. i agree 100% with you.. she is a totalwhorebag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Abby Whatsherfaceisamodelandishotbuti satotalwhorebag?

Titmuss?

If that's who you mean.. i agree 100% with you.. she is a totalwhorebag

nah. abigail clancy. i just googled her name. she is hot as a toaster, (i am rather preoccupied with toast today). i am not even deliciously lesbian-icious and i know this to be true. however, i fear she is a total STD ridden fame hungry hoebag. to put it nicely. Crouchy-just say no!!!

and don't even get me started on Miss Abi Titsareamess. for my own wellbeing it's best if don't.

ReputationRep:
    She aight :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    nah. abigail clancy. i just googled her name. she is hot as a toaster, (i am rather preoccupied with toast today). i am not even deliciously lesbian-icious and i know this to be true. however, i fear she is a total STD ridden fame hungry hoebag. to put it nicely. Crouchy-just say no!!!

and don't even get me started on Miss Abi Titsareamess. for my own wellbeing it's best if don't.
    Never heard of her.. She sounds a lovely girl though.. :rolleyes: Face like a bag of smashed crabs i bet.

Abi Titmuss.. she gets on my tits.. i wish she'd shut up, and just crawl back under her rock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    She aight :rolleyes:
    you don't think she's that hot? i do.

i don't like her because all she bangs abt is how she wants to be a footballer's wife. get some self respect-woman!

i know what you mean andrew. i don't even think the Titmuss is hot. at all. whatsoever. i always find it weird how well-spoken she is too...considering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)

Lost the video of her I had on the PC. Gutted. Minx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    you don't think she's that hot? i do.

i don't like her because all she bangs abt is how she wants to be a footballer's wife. get some self respect-woman!

i know what you mean andrew. i don't even think the Titmuss is hot. at all. whatsoever. i always find it weird how well-spoken she is too...considering.
    :rofl: She's a footballer's wife? I lost interest in her about 3 years ago when her ugly mug kept popping up in the papers, and talking about her 'sex with random knob 'eads' - :sleep:

She is quite well spoken, stupid tart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Lost the video of her I had on the PC. Gutted. Minx.
    That video was almost as pathetic as 'One Night in Paris'

Seen more x-rated things on Sesame Street :dong:

ReputationRep:
    Titmuss isn't married to a footballer.

ReputationRep:
    That video was almost as pathetic as 'One Night in Paris'

Seen more x-rated things on Sesame Street :dong:
    :laugh:

Right I'll need you to email me your episodes of Sesame Street.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: She's a footballer's wife? I lost interest in her about 3 years ago when her ugly mug kept popping up in the papers, and talking about her 'sex with random knob 'eads' - :sleep:

She is quite well spoken, stupid tart.
    nah. abigail titmuss isn't a footballer's wife. abigail clancy wants to be.

i'm assuming abi titmuss probably wouldn't mind that 'status' either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    :laugh:

Right I'll need you to email me your episodes of Sesame Street.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    nah. abigail titmuss isn't a footballer's wife. abigail clancy wants to be.

i'm assuming abi titmuss probably wouldn't mind that 'status' either.
    What a bunch of Air heads.

I bet she wouldn't mind it. Teh hussy. I ain't seen her in the paper for a while, so im presuming she has fallen down a well, and not been foudn yet. *crosses fingers*

ReputationRep:
    i saw one night in paris. what a pile of crap. she couldn't act sexy to save her life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    i saw one night in paris. what a pile of crap. she couldn't act sexy to save her life.
    yeap, looked like her b/f was making love to a corpse, must have been the most boring lay ever in the history of man. Her acting sexy? Nipples on an ironing board, laying there life-less and pretending to have a good time.. Dull as hell.

ReputationRep:
    What a bunch of Air heads.

I bet she wouldn't mind it. Teh hussy. I ain't seen her in the paper for a while, so im presuming she has fallen down a well, and not been foudn yet. *crosses fingers*
    She was on the cover of one of those sh*tty lad mags recently with black hair; I guess the **** is 'back'.

ReputationRep:
    i saw her posing with russell brand at an awards party with her tits a'tumbling out of her negligee/dress/scraps of fabric. so yeah, 'Titmuss-watch' is at red-alert right now.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.