The Student Room Group

I hate fat people

Ever since I could remember I have been the Fat girl . I act like it doesnt bother me letting my loud personality taking over as a mask.

Spoilered for ED discussion

Spoiler

food is the devil and so are fat people they dont deserve to wear nice things or have love because they are nasty like me
(edited 9 years ago)
Self hate won't do anything, if there's something about yourself that you don't like then try your best to work with it and if possible change it. You are more than just a number on a scale. Learn to love yourself :smile:
If you are not happy about yourself the only person who can change it is you. I don't see the point in New Year's Resolutions (in particular if you know you can't keep them) but give yourself Christmas and try to make some changes come January.

Good luck :smile:
Hate is a strong word. As a former chubby kid, I know what it's like to be rejected. However I dislike overweight people skinny shaming me, like it's a bad thing to be slim and fit, and feel positively threatened by people who push junk food on me. Not just because I was a compulsive over eater but also because sugar has a bad effect on my mental health.

Quick Reply

Latest