Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Not much subtlety there

ReputationRep:
    hey

thought i'd respond seeing as how i've worked in lingerie in nyc - what a great industry, so much slower-paced than most design is!

gotta love seeing what'll be coming up in stores next year: you girls - and guys- are gonna love it!

What happend to this soc :tongue:

I want to show my love for lingerie too :drool:

ReputationRep:
    this thread should be revived and people should post pics of their new underwear (not necessarily on) as I'm always on the lookout for nice stuff!

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    this thread should be revived and people should post pics of their new underwear (not necessarily on) as I'm always on the lookout for nice stuff!
    Ditto

ReputationRep:
    I love wearing sexy, silky lingerie

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this thread has not died. I need some help please. I am wanting to buy the gf some more lingerie (I am a dedicated member of figleaves). She is into pastel shades and sheer lace - and I must confess I am too. But she normally likes thongs/g strings - I am tempted to buy her some french knickers instead for a change. Would you suggest I buy what she likes or try something new...

Has this completely died? Shame to lose it otherwise

(Original post by 1stDegreemorefun)
    Hopefully this thread has not died. I need some help please. I am wanting to buy the gf some more lingerie (I am a dedicated member of figleaves). She is into pastel shades and sheer lace - and I must confess I am too. But she normally likes thongs/g strings - I am tempted to buy her some french knickers instead for a change. Would you suggest I buy what she likes or try something new...
    Hope you see this.

I personally love thongs etc, but it is a nice change to have some french knickers on occasionalyl and tbh they are very flattering. So maybe give it a change. And if she doesn't like them then you know to stick to what she likes

Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Hope you see this.

I personally love thongs etc, but it is a nice change to have some french knickers on occasionalyl and tbh they are very flattering. So maybe give it a change. And if she doesn't like them then you know to stick to what she likes

Best of luck!
    Many thanks for the advice and I reckon you are right! I will go shopping online today and see what can be found - perhaps I will buy a matching set, and buy both french knickers and a thong - she can then decide what she fancies wearing. And I can have a nice suprise either way!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hoping people still watch this thread :cute:

Most awkward suspender clips...ever, short of going outside in my underwear to ask my flatmates (or Loz) to help me anyone got any tips for getting them on easier? Took me about 15mins to get one on the front, no idea how I'm going to clip the back ones on though :erm:

edit: wait...taking the socks off, clipping things on first, putting them back on again...worked a charm

(Original post by skipp)
    Hoping people still watch this thread :cute:

Most awkward suspender clips...ever, short of going outside in my underwear to ask my flatmates (or Loz) to help me anyone got any tips for getting them on easier? Took me about 15mins to get one on the front, no idea how I'm going to clip the back ones on though :erm:

edit: wait...taking the socks off, clipping things on first, putting them back on again...worked a charm
    Urgh they are horrible :sadnod: Takes forever to put them on :p:

Would have happily helped :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Urgh they are horrible :sadnod: Takes forever to put them on :p:

Would have happily helped :yep:
    Look awesome though :coma: shall give you a ring next time if I'm stuck :p: but it was early in the morning so didn't want to wake you

(Original post by skipp)
    Look awesome though :coma: shall give you a ring next time if I'm stuck :p: but it was early in the morning so didn't want to wake you
    Wouldn't have minded :yep:

Would have saved me waking at 12 :blush:

I think its time to get some more lingerie. Though I did get some lovely £1 bras the other day :coma: from £16!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Wouldn't have minded :yep:

Would have saved me waking at 12 :blush:

I think its time to get some more lingerie. Though I did get some lovely £1 bras the other day :coma: from £16!
    My mother got me some bras for christmas because I needed some new ones...rather cleverly she bought them full price & kept the receipts, so went back and returned them all and bought some even nicer ones for £3, in the sales and still had money left over for clothes

Which incidentally is how I got these new knickers with the clips :teeth:

And ok next time I'll ring :laugh:

(Original post by skipp)
    My mother got me some bras for christmas because I needed some new ones...rather cleverly she bought them full price & kept the receipts, so went back and returned them all and bought some even nicer ones for £3, in the sales and still had money left over for clothes

Which incidentally is how I got these new knickers with the clips :teeth:

And ok next time I'll ring :laugh:
    Nicely done :p: I'm inclined to see :teeth:

I was gonna do that with my coat. She bought it full price I was gonna take it back, get a refund and then buy it in the sale £40 cheaper. But in the end I couldn't get there coz of work. You need to see my coat :coma: and my bra's :sogood:

We need to do some lingerie shopping one day :yep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by person 34)
    Heya people.....

Anyone hear an avid fan of lingerie? sexy, funky, retro, frumpy! whatever!

Was thinking about starting up a lingerie society for anyone who is crazy on underwear

Anyone interested?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    erm you?

ReputationRep:
    Great idea. You should put it on your student union's website. Should be a good addition to your cv

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.