Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive finally turned 19, yay

ReputationRep:
    Yeah for being young!

ReputationRep:
    perhaps someone can help me with this, ive just been out in friends in leicester (came down for the weekend), and had such an awesome time! but i have to go back to london tommorow, on the day of my actual birthday!, its pretty much sucks being a sunday, and i sadly dont know many people in london having just moved there. and the fact that no one is able to travel up to london because of the day. Ive met up with everyone today , so atleast i kind of have celebrated.

any suggestions what i can do then please?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on being young.

Also, could you not go for a quiet drink or meal with someone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kam)
    Congratulations on being young.

Also, could you not go for a quiet drink or meal with someone?
    sadly all the people i am very close with live away from london, ive only just moved so im not quite close with someone to do that

and thank you haha

ReputationRep:
    if ur going back on the train just have a little party urself on the train and then randomers will join in. everyone loves a bit of cake.
    then maybe theyl feel guilty for taking ur cake and having no present for u so theyl give u money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessx)
    if ur going back on the train just have a little party urself on the train and then randomers will join in. everyone loves a bit of cake.
    then maybe theyl feel guilty for taking ur cake and having no present for u so theyl give u money
    LMFAO, i really should have tried that!

ReputationRep:
    19 thats the start of being old not the beggining of being young

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I'm guessing you're a student... not knowing people very well is no excuse for avoiding a party! I hope you had a good day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissHero)
    Haha, I'm guessing you're a student... not knowing people very well is no excuse for avoiding a party! I hope you had a good day
    indeed i am a student, my day very well thanks though

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.