What does Tony Stonem study ?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
valtieri
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What do you think Tony Stonem from Skins UK would study at the Cardiff's University ?
I was just wondering what a guy like Tony would study.

At the end of season 2, he leaves Bristol to go study at Cardiff, and I think that what he would study is an interesting question.

As well, in which career do you see him ?
Rishi2202
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
well he goes to study english literature he could end up as a teacher or convert to law. Law would be perfect for tony as he has master manipulator powers.
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
After FIVE years an answer has been given
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by victorlug)
In a scene of the "extra chapters", the career's guidance person says that Toney could study whatever he wants. Moreover, when he was in Cardiff's he attend a logic class and there are only this sort of classes in Mathematics and Philosophy.
6 years later...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.61%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
11.11%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.56%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.89%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
22.22%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
23.61%

Watched Threads