2015 Durham offer holder for graduate program and college choice Watch

JemmyJones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I'm a Durham offer holder for MA in international relations, anyone here has the similar offer? I'm thinking to go to Durham, I like the college system soooo much, any recommendation of college choice, I don't know which building we gonna take courses in SGIA, south end or AI-Qasimi? Will I have to find a college near my course building? I want to choose a gown college, university, hatfield etc, what about Grey?
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 1 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

How has 2019 been so far?