Turn on thread page Beta

AQA History B GCSE - Need some help revising Russia 1914-21 please watch

ReputationRep:
    In the spec it says this:

Why did the rule of the Tsar collapse in February/March 1917?

But i have no idea where to start with writing notes.. these are the points it gives, but they are very vague.. does anyone have notes typed up which they can send me or copy/paste here so i can rewrite them to suit me, or know a resource which gives all the information needed for this topic?

• The government of Nicholas II in 1914; the nature of Russian society in 1914; the importance of traditional loyalties; the emergence of opposition groups
    • The impact of the First World War on Russia: initial patriotism; military defeats; effects on the cities such as food and fuel shortages; transport dislocation
    • The growing unpopularity of the Romanovs; the role of Rasputin; the Tsar’s abdication.

Any help would be much appreciated xx
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you

ReputationRep:
    There is a book called russia in transition hodder education by John wright.It has all of the needed info try searching for it on amazon its really useful.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by madisonyoung)
    In the spec it says this:

Why did the rule of the Tsar collapse in February/March 1917?

But i have no idea where to start with writing notes.. these are the points it gives, but they are very vague.. does anyone have notes typed up which they can send me or copy/paste here so i can rewrite them to suit me, or know a resource which gives all the information needed for this topic?

• The government of Nicholas II in 1914; the nature of Russian society in 1914; the importance of traditional loyalties; the emergence of opposition groups
    • The impact of the First World War on Russia: initial patriotism; military defeats; effects on the cities such as food and fuel shortages; transport dislocation
    • The growing unpopularity of the Romanovs; the role of Rasputin; the Tsar’s abdication.

Any help would be much appreciated xx
    Did you go over this in lesson? This is a key part to the course and your teachers really should have covered it.
    I did the same course for GCSE and am also covering the same period at A Level, so I can explain the key points if you can't find the information anywhere If you have a textbook they should be covered in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Did you go over this in lesson? This is a key part to the course and your teachers really should have covered it.
    I did the same course for GCSE and am also covering the same period at A Level, so I can explain the key points if you can't find the information anywhere If you have a textbook they should be covered in there
    We covered it in class, but it was over a year ago and my notes aren't very good and I don't know if I have everything I need.. I want to have all the information I need in one place to write up flashcards and stuff which I will use when it comes to it in May/June. I've bought the CGP revision guide which seems to be really helpful, but thank you very much for your help!!

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.