23 and never had a boyfriend? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i am 23 and i have never had a boyfriend is that weird??

everyone always tell me i am really pretty, but i never get asked out or anything, whenever i like a guy he doesn't like me back or he would ask for my number ?

does this mean i am really ugly or something ?
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends on your looks, you can't be too pretty to not be asked out so I would need pics

How about you try asking out guys

23 and no bf is a bit abnormal in society but you shouldn't worry as you're a girl
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i am 23 and i have never had a boyfriend is that weird??

everyone always tell me i am really pretty, but i never get asked out or anything, whenever i like a guy he doesn't like me back or he would ask for my number ?

Surely we would need to see a photo or video of you to answer your question.

I am 21 and never had a girlfriend or got anyone's number. I am decent looking and smart, I just don't care. I suggest we meetup and have a talk in person or chat online somewhere. If you like.
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bittr n swt)
Depends on your looks, you can't be too pretty to not be asked out so I would need pics

23 and no bf is a bit abnormal in society but you shouldn't worry as you're a girl
What is a society?
Ahava
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not overly weird.

Have you ever asked a guy out yourself? I asked my boyfriend out. Or have you tried any dating sites. I used to be a member of POF. I got a five month relationship out of that plus about five dates with others. A friend also got a relationship out of it.

Maybe it's purely a case of the right person just hasn't come along yet, no matter how cliche that sounds.
bittr n swt
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
Surely we would need to see a photo or video of you to answer your question.

I am 21 and never had a girlfriend or got anyone's number. I am decent looking and smart, I just don't care. I suggest we meetup and have a talk in person or chat online somewhere. If you like.
How cringe you trying to set up a date on the basis that both of you are inexperienced haha oh dear
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How cringe you trying to set up a date on the basis that both of you are inexperienced haha oh dear
What basis would you prefer?

It isn't a date, I said talk either in person or online. If people want a boyfriend for some reason it is up to them. I personally don't care about getting a girlfriend, but one never knows.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nope, it means you havnt bothered to make an effort and approach guys yourself.
swirly
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

should i worry?
BuzzyBeee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
23 isn't that abnormal .. it just sounds out of the ordinary as a portion of youths like to brag about their relationships etc and certain people feel the need to always be in a relationship.

Just because you have never had a boyfriend does not make you ugly..it may just be that you haven't got close enough to a guy for him to see you as more than a friend etc.. Or it could be that as you have never had a boyfriend you may be either too nervous to show signs of interest or on the other side of the spectrum you may be so determined to get a boyfriend it may come across as a little desperate (no offence). Just make sure you relax around guys and be yourself and the right guy will come along

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (117)
24.43%
Pop (110)
22.96%