Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What colour trouser goes with a Black shirt? It has a white design on it.

ReputationRep:
    Just so you know, the obvious answer for me is a black trouser. But my parents told me off last time I wore black on black to a party. Well not told me off, but told me black on black looks stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at these... http://www.topshop.co.uk/promostores...ive=yes&promo=

Go to 'Shop by' --> 'Trousers' --> 'Smart' and then have a look at the 4th and the 16th ones along. I think they'd go nicely with a black top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anujkhamar)
    Just so you know, the obvious answer for me is a black trouser. But my parents told me off last time I wore black on black to a party. Well not told me off, but told me black on black looks stupid.
    I think black on black looks fine as long as they are the same shade of black. It can be a bit too dramatic if it is all black with no pattern but otherwise I think it can look great.

Maybe think about white trousers if the top has some white on it? They are daring obviously but they can look really good with black.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I ended up going with the black on black and i turned out ok.

I should have mentioned that I'm a boy though.

ReputationRep:
    Brown/cream jeans would be best.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.